TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have what's left of my 92 Cougar XR7, after stripping it and scrapping the body. Car was too 'rotten' to save, had bought a 95 Florida car to put parts into. Project isn't going to happen anymore. All parts have been stored in my garage the last 7 years.

Motor is a 5.0 HO, hasn't run in 8 years. Was rebuilt, has less than 10k miles on it since rebuild. Holy SysteMAX intake. Edelbrock heads.

Transmission is an Aart Carr, with a 3200 rpm stall converter. Custom length driveshaft (trans had long tailstock - made it work). This one here: https://www.supercoupeperformance.com/art-carr-street-max-aod-transmission-and-torque-converter-package-205

Suspension are Koni adjustable shocks, with Eibach springs.

All black interior, leather seats, 60/40 split. No headliner, the 95 has a sunroof - was planning on dying it.

And many other parts, miscellaneous, name what you're looking for, and I might have it.

Make me an offer, would rather these parts be used, than scrapped. Have to be gone by June.

Located in Vineland Ontario Canada.

Edit - not keen on shipping, due to costs - if crossing into the USA, shipping, duty, and brokerage costs add up quick.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Fronts are still together with the spring, probably cost more to have them separated and shipped than they're worth. The rears are loose of course. Milage is a guess, max around 30k?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Name the part, if I have it, make an offer. Not a greedy man, these parts will be scrapped if no interest.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Would be interested in the intake and heads or even the whole engine, if it wasn't for the logistics of getting them from Canada to Pennsylvania. Not that far away actually but would have to get a passport first presumably.

I don't suppose you have the original wheels, do you?

Hmmm...been meaning to get that passport anyway...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seats are decent, they're dirty and dry, but no rips+tears. Can and should take pics of everything - didn't expect this much interest lol. Ads on Sccoa and Kijiji (like Craingslist). Seat backs are from a SuperCoupe, and reclad in a vinyl. Original seat backs are there too, didn't have the lumbars the like the SC.

Passport a must to get BACK INTO the US, getting into Canada I think is just a driver's license.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Cougar wheel caps

Would you happen to have a set of 16" 7 spoke cougar wheel caps?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, the 16's are loooong gone (15 years now?).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts