TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried cleaning the old headlamps but i end up messing them up so i got 92 pontiac grand prix SE headlamps with the small park lamps so installed them to my bird with modding of the header panel i hooked up the park lamps and added a amber to one of the bulbs to give it a 94-97 look. I just have to adjust them a bit ill post some pics soon.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ummmm, wow, i don't think i have heard that before, did they line up right and everything? definately have to post some pics of that.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
here, found it for you.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok lets see if this works....

Park lamps

Headlamps

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
oh well at least they aren't gonna get foggy anymore. early gm composite headlights have glass lenses, ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got them on there till i get my newer lamps and header panel. I know they look funny :tongue: plus if i keep them i gotta fill in that gap where the hood starts.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
you oughtta put some covers on there during the day so it wouldn't look that bad, and take them off at night, who cares about what they look like at night as long as they work?

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Wow, I thought they were the rounded ones. Maybe use fiberglass and wire mesh to fill in the gap there if you decide to keep them?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
(looks at them again...Damn they do look weird)They will be on there till spring......I going to find them 96-97 lamps for my car as well as some other stuff.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
you gonna change over the front to a 94 up style? cause the 96-97 lights will look just as funky with the older front bumper and hood.

·
Registered
251 Posts
nice try, but not anything id ever do. just seems to cheapen the look of the car.....

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
He put a parking lamp in there where the high beams are didn't he??

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Unlike everyone else, I like it.
If you can find a way to make them match the lines of the body and properly aim them, I think it could look pretty mean. Modify some stock inner marker lights to fit flush and you're all set.
Nice work. I always admire the truly custom stuff.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wouldn't a later Grand Prix headlight setup look similar to the one from the netherlands? I always wondered that...... I like the seperate sealed beams like the 93-96 (I think) Camaro.....

like this:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts