TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '92 Sport that I'm the third owner of. I made the mistake of letting my Son drive it and now it is wrecked. Damage is to the right front including suspension damage. I would love to repair it and restore it but I just don't have the financial resources to do such. I need to get rid of it. What would I expect to get from this vehicle? Motor/drive train is good. Motor has 130K miles and is the 5.0 HO motor that comes with the Sport model.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Its hard to say without pics. We would have to know the extent of the damage. Whats been done to the car(ie. maintenence, condition and so forth.)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
This summer my son smashed the left front of his Intrepid and since the car still ran I had it towed to my driveway where I whacked away at it all summer. He is now driving it again after I replaced: headlight assembly, quarter panel, bumper cover, shock assembly, tie rod, wheel well liner, wheel and tire. As long as the car runs the damage can be reduced to yank out bad stuff and plug in good stuff. Most came cheap on the internet as any old stocked parts are practically given away, and the rest from you-pull-it yards. It really wasn't that hard and gave me an excuse to buy a couple more new tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts