TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw some 93 cobra rims today and i noticed that they are exactly the same as our rims but they are 17's, are they 5 lug? if so i think chrome rims like ours but an inch taller, that would look good i think. other than that i think that the american racing torque thrust II's i was wondering about the torque thrusts, will i have any backspacing problems? lemme know

-Marc

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
there was a company who was actually making those wheels for our bolt pattern, forgot the name of the co., and someone here actually has a set on their bird, they look sweet...
do a search for it, i'd do it for ya but i'm too lazy to do it...

·
8,239 Posts
94V8Thunderbird said:
i saw some 93 cobra rims today and i noticed that they are exactly the same as our rims but they are 17's, are they 5 lug? if so i think chrome rims like ours but an inch taller, that would look good i think. other than that i think that the american racing torque thrust II's i was wondering about the torque thrusts, will i have any backspacing problems? lemme know

-Marc
Even if they are five lug, they won't fit, the mustang uses a 5x4.5'' bolt pattern, the tbird uses 5x4.25'' with a fwd offset.

Just put cobra hubs/brakes on all four corners, then put on some five lug cobra wheels and call it "done"

·
Registered
468 Posts
JustinH said:
Even if they are five lug, they won't fit, the mustang uses a 5x4.5'' bolt pattern, the tbird uses 5x4.25'' with a fwd offset.

Just put cobra hubs/brakes on all four corners, then put on some five lug cobra wheels and call it "done"

there is a deal going on over @ corral for the cobra turbin in 5 lugs.....
________
roll blunts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts