TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I checked the link out. Looks like a custom run, but one guy already asked about a bolt pattern for our cars. Looks like they're only doing one "Mustang-specific" pattern. Any chance we could find someone to make a batch and get the same thing going here?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
19,044 Posts
I checked the link out. Looks like a custom run, but one guy already asked about a bolt pattern for our cars. Looks like they're only doing one "Mustang-specific" pattern. Any chance we could find someone to make a batch and get the same thing going here?
Its hard enough to get a GP going for these in the mustang clubs, like we'll get enough people here when half the board thinks any mod over $20 is too expensive

If they come out in the mustang pattern you can hub swap.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Its hard enough to get a GP going for these in the mustang clubs, like we'll get enough people here when half the board thinks any mod over $20 is too expensive
I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm going to drag this back up because I love these rims. If you were to hub swap and get on the corral preorder list, which of the two offsets they are offering word work best for mn12 cars. they are in 26 or 29.5 offset. This may be a stupid question but I am unsure.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I'm going to drag this back up because I love these rims. If you were to hub swap and get on the corral preorder list, which of the two offsets they are offering word work best for mn12 cars. they are in 26 or 29.5 offset. This may be a stupid question but I am unsure.
yes I'd love to know too. If you can get these tucked in just right front and back it would be exactly the wheel look I want.

·
Registered
368 Posts

This is why the mn12 platform has a poor aftermarket.

They have already made one run of them, I believe they come up used every so often in the 5x4.5 pattern. I'm sure they will do another as time goes on.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
93 cobra's !!!

ya, these are my favorite wheels , comparison to the 03cobra's. brad, you should make these for the m12 pattern, 17x9,4.25. i would buy a set if you had these and sell my other rims:D, just a thougth:confused:

regards,
ramon

·
Registered
7 Posts

Good afternoon. I know this thread is dated and this is probably a long shot, but speaking of the hub swap, can I use SN95 hubs on my 93 LX T-Bird? Opens up a lot of rim/tire combo's if so. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, rear hubs need to be from a 99-04 SVT Cobra though
It sounds like you are well versed in this area and I appreciate your knowledge. I have a vision of what I want to accomplish with this car, but putting a plan together is proving difficult as this is a new platform (10th Gen T-Birds) for me. Are you able to field a few other questions on the subject?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts