TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just came into the yard is a 93 lx with a 5.0. blk ext with tan/mocha intieor, 127k on running motor. i have pics. wiper cowls in very good shape, all l e d s work , driver seat is toen(shot to hell ) but the rest of the seats are in good shape. cluster,hood,eec, etc etc .make offers .thx tony.

·
Registered
15 Posts
need tan mocha parts

just came into the yard is a 93 lx with a 5.0. blk ext with tan/mocha intieor, 127k on running motor. i have pics. wiper cowls in very good shape, all l e d s work , driver seat is toen(shot to hell ) but the rest of the seats are in good shape. cluster,hood,eec, etc etc .make offers .thx tony.
need parts for both doors. the complete door inside panels if in perfect condition and switch covers. poweer seat switch covers for driver and passenger side. price also on taillights with leds.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tail lites

need parts for both doors. the complete door inside panels if in perfect condition and switch covers. poweer seat switch covers for driver and passenger side. price also on taillights with leds.
i sent u pics of the door panel,rear corners.. rear set of corners $65,trunk lites with leds a set.$75 shipped.

·
Registered
620 Posts
still have this?
distributor?
mike

·
Registered
620 Posts
as long as the bushing isnt seized up and the shaft spins free
40.00 shipped?
mike

·
Registered
620 Posts
have the timing cover and water pump?
pm me a price shipped
mike

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blk handles

what ever happened to you sending me my 96/97 door handles? I paid for them in early November.
hi those were sent the 2nd week of this month. as i sais to u in previous pm i broke 1 while taking it and was sending it asoon as i get it back from the paint shop( red........so it was paint blk.i don't have tracking nos b/c they were small in the box i sent and i said i was going to send them to u.i sent it to the address u gave me. if u didn't get them all this time..............i'll send u $60 back im all out of 96 97 outside door handles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts