TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

It's been a long time, and being that it's been around 8 years since I have had a MN12 vehicle, I think it's time to get rid of some of my stuff. The thing that is probably of main interest is a one-piece 93 Mark VIII Driveshaft I have. I imagine it will need the u-joints to be rebuilt, but from what I can tell, it's otherwise in very good shape.

I'm asking for $30 + shipping:

I also have a bunch of other stuff like gauge clusters for 94-95 cougars/t-birds, grand marquis headlights, and clear corners. I may still have a 97 center console, too. If there is serious interest on the rest of these items, I will find them, take pictures of their condition. If not, I will give them to the local junk yard.

Thank you,

Stephen - 94mncougar

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had someone on here ask about the driveshaft, I sorted the shipping, and never got a response. Now I need it gone, so that's why it's so cheap. I'll look into the clear corners this evening. I think they were 96/97 years.

Stephen

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Responding to people in order inquiries have been received on the driveshaft. I will try and get back to everyone as shorly as possible. I will respond via PM to all that have asked and give estimated shipping.

Regarding the corners, I see some superficial cracking, but I had to look pretty hard to see it. But anyhow, here are a couple pictures of them:

I also have a 200 Amp alternator that was in good working condition when I removed it (back in '09):

And here is the 97 Center Console. I had an alarm installed in that car and they drilled a small hole for an LED in there:

I also have the stock 94 headlights if anyone wants those.

Thank you,
Stephen

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Driveshaft is Sold!! Thanks for all inquiries, but the first bidder was the buyer.

Others are still open. Short notice, but I will be clearing out this weekend and next, so any unclaimed parts will be brought to the local junkyard.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey sorry for the slow response. For the corners, I just want $15 + shipping.
Matt, I have some original 95's if you want them. I'll sell those for the cost of shipping.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
A little belated, but thanks for the driveshaft! He really gave me the "shaft" on this one, lol. That's my bad joke for the day

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for purchasing! You were really great to work with, Rob!
I can't wait to see it rebuilt.

Stephen

·
Registered
17 Posts
Responding to people in order inquiries have been received on the driveshaft. I will try and get back to everyone as shorly as possible. I will respond via PM to all that have asked and give estimated shipping.

Regarding the corners, I see some superficial cracking, but I had to look pretty hard to see it. But anyhow, here are a couple pictures of them:

I also have a 200 Amp alternator that was in good working condition when I removed it (back in '09):

And here is the 97 Center Console. I had an alarm installed in that car and they drilled a small hole for an LED in there:

I also have the stock 94 headlights if anyone wants those.

Thank you,
Stephen
I'm interested in the headlights

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts