TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys im parting out a 93 sc auto with grey leather int. car sat outside in driveway for 5 years due to blown hgs .car is very straight but paint is faded. very clean grey leather with rear fold downs seats. rear top on seats has a split (car had no tint) so it dried out the top of leather. front s both work ( very little wear on driver bolster). car/ drivetrain has 63 k. has H/R lowering springs, with koni adjustable shocks (has white knob to adjust the setting).#42 pound injectors (green) , underdive pullies, flowmaster exhaust , and a Lenteck aode tranny. front and rear bumper covers have no tears, rips ( just needs paint.) make offers with shipping. I laso have a set of mustang rims ( I think saleens) 17 by 9 in front 17 by 10s in rear. I'll see if I can post pics here, if not there are pics on .SCCOA. COM . under pock 1. thx tony.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I need the plug that is in the drivers side footwell floor under the dead pedal.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Where in NY are you. Interested in the seats if you're close enough. Idk what the market is on those so if you have a price in mind let me know and we can go from there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gm im in Hempstead, long island. 30 min from the city. my zip ...........11550. fronts seats all work. are u wanting just the fronts or rears aswell? pm me for cell. we can make a deal. I have many parts, rims/tires double intercooler, etc. I also have some 4.6 parts. front/rear covers. thx tony.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i know its not listed but would the torque converter be up for grabs? and what 4.6 do u have? im in rocakaway beach ny. if anything lemme know. thanks, chris

·
Registered
14 Posts
i know its not listed but would the torque converter be up for grabs? and what 4.6 do u have? im in rocakaway beach ny. if anything lemme know. thanks, chris

what 4.6 "parts" do you have. thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
converter

The converter will be sold with the tranny , the transmission is pending sale.the front seats are pending sale aswell.rear seat \ foldowns is still ava.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
93 sc/ 4.6 parts

I have a few parts from my 97 t-bird and 96 cougar such as front and rear bumper covers in blk with the emblem. a/c rad and condenser , 4.6 t/b grey door panels, grey, beige center consoles, rear speakers covers in blk, grey, beige, dome lites, and a few other nic knacks ( been so long since I cleanerd the garage ) . ur in far rockaway come in see what I have. thx tony.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I have a few parts from my 97 t-bird and 96 cougar such as front and rear bumper covers in blk with the emblem. a/c rad and condenser , 4.6 t/b grey door panels, grey, beige center consoles, rear speakers covers in blk, grey, beige, dome lites, and a few other nic knacks ( been so long since I cleanerd the garage ) . ur in far rockaway come in see what I have. thx tony.
How does the passenger side door panel look? Is it from a car with leather (the cloth insert patterns differ)? I might be interested in picking that up from you too.

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
What kind of shape are the door panels in, the switch panels on the door, and can you ship to 71111?

RwP

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the driver door speaker cover has to be reattached but other wise no cracks on switch panels. I can ship the door panels by greyhound bus ( can bubble wrap it) or make a box. it's the longest,but the cheapest to LA. let me know. make an offer with shipping. pm me ur info . thx tony.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
update

parts sold. front n rear h n r lowering spring/ koni's struts/ shocks sold. #42 pd injectors sold, front seats pending. tranny, pending. still plenty of parts for sale. thx tony.

·
Registered
49 Posts
what are you looking to get for front bumper , side skirts and attaching hardware for skirts???

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
front cover/ gfx

what are you looking to get for front bumper , side skirts and attaching hardware for skirts???
since ur in nj u could save money on shipping, pm me an offer. im here now taking of parts. thx tony.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seats

seats are pulled and still 4 sale , transmission is sold. the exhaust has custom down pipes from the mannys to the cats ( that's for sale) pipping from the flowmater resonator to the flowmasters mufflers pending sale. car also has a 255 pump in gas tank. underdrive pullies , 8inch fan and harness still 4 sale. thx tony.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts