TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good condition Green beans not included :)

25 shipped / Lower48

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hope this is a PM. Let me have your address again and I will send you out a check. I purchased a 93 XR7 3.8 that I need advice on. if I can call you it would be great.

Frank

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope this is a PM. Let me have your address again and I will send you out a check. I purchased a 93 XR7 3.8 that I need advice on. if I can call you it would be great.

Frank
PM sent . And I know very little about the 3.8s accept bad about blowing head gaskets .

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very good condition Green beans not included :)

Ok so how much for the jar of beans?? Shipped to New England???

LOL Mark there is a story behind the beans . I have a lot of my Grandmothers canning back in early 60s to 1975 and the seal is still good on over half the stuff I have. I know its something funny to cherish but I have great memories of helping her when I was a teenager :)

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
I once was part of the AMES department stores liquidation and we found an old dusty case of pickles hidden under the conveyor belt. Don't know the age but they did not have bar codes on the jars so it was early 80s or something like that. Believe it or not the merchandise liquidator priced them up and put them out on the shelf. I told him he was nuts but LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts