TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reluctantly I have to part with my pride 'n joy project car of ten years, my 1993 Thunderbird LX, six-cylinder, automatic overdrive transmission. Electric Current Red with a Ruby red interior. Killer stereo, 30 mpg on trips to SoCal. Air blows cold. This car is extra clean.

Why you want his car:
Just a beautiful car. Look at the styling. Not many red on red T-birds in this condition out there.
40k miles on a rebuilt engine built with all new internal parts, painted inside with POR-15 oil resistant paint.
Maintained regularly with Ford filters and Chevron oil.
Newly replaced, ignition module, coil, MAF, ECM, distributor
Transmission rebuilt with Amsoil synthetic tranny fluid, almost a gallon of spare fluid included, U-joints done at the time of tranny rebuild.
Suspension rebuilt with new springs all around, struts and shocks, control arms and sway bar bushings, and more.
A/C rebuilt with new compressor, expansion valve, condenser, evaporator and heater core.
New tires all around.
Front brakes rebuilt with slotted and drilled rotors, new calipers, ceramic pads, and new front brake hoses.
Pioneer head unit with a microphone for hands-free calling with an Alpine amplifier in the trunk driving Rockford-Fosgate speakers in the front with high pass filters in the wiring, Pioneer two ways in the rear. Sub ready.
Independent rear wheel suspension with drum brakes in the rear recently serviced.; Thunderbird front suspension.
Includes owners manual, factory shop manual, factory electrical manual, aftermarket repair manual, and two spare taillights. New headlights.
Recent cooling system service with a new radiator.
Passed smog at last renewal, tags current, have the pink in hand.

Starts, runs, drives, and rides like a new car.
Recent detailing all around.

I can accept credit cards. No checks of any kind.

Make offer. Located near rust free Fresno, California. Reply to this post or DM me through here.
IMG_6829.jpg
IMG_6873.jpg
IMG_6851.jpg
IMG_6864.jpg
IMG_6857.jpg
IMG_6860.jpg
IMG_6831.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts