TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all I looked through 5 pages of search results no luck I did find something about a mustang swap though? If anyone can direct me to the information on this search or a previous post it would be great ! Also curious what parts I would need to do this conversion if I do it

·
Registered
507 Posts
if u were to do this swap, u are gonna need a doner car. u would need the motor mounts from it, wiring...everything

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
if you really look at my posts about this, you will see what you need, but in reality to do it right and not hack it together you need a donor car. lets start from the top, a/c hoses and brackets. motor mounts, eec wiring/all underhood wiring , cat assemebly ,the 8.8 rear end and 1/2 shafts, transmission, computer, fuel pump, fuel lines, p/s lines, and return line(cooler), vaccum lines. throttle cables and cruise control cable. tv cable , trans dipstick and tube from a v8 although a 6 will work. and the list goes on. justin

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
pnyklr said:
as easy as possible still debating though
Then in that case, do what they said above - find a donor 5.0. It'll make your life easier since every wiring harness, hose, clamp, bolt, nut, and screw will be right there. You won't have to track anything down. When the SC swap was done on my 'Bird, we had access to the donor car, which was good because we ended up needing another wiring harness.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts