TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't Cars for Sale forum, but thought I'd pass it on to anyone lookin' for an SC over here. There's a Houston guy posting a black 93SC for sale in the For Sale forum over at SCCoA. He didn't list price or post pics though.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
I also know of 3 or 4 other SC's for sale. One is a 35th. Let me know if you want info on them and I will talk to them. -Chris

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....maybe until I went to the track last weekend. It was my first time and it showed. Guess I haven't learned to drive yet. Your 1/4 time was a tenth better than mine :eek:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Still Crusin said:
I know this isn't Cars for Sale forum, but thought I'd pass it on to anyone lookin' for an SC over here. There's a Houston guy posting a black 93SC for sale in the For Sale forum over at SCCoA. He didn't list price or post pics though.
Any more info or did anyone see it? I need one that simply runs for the Shootout if I don't get one of mine fixed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Still Crusin said:
Well....maybe until I went to the track last weekend. It was my first time and it showed. Guess I haven't learned to drive yet. Your 1/4 time was a tenth better than mine :eek:

yeah something ain't right, man i wish i could be there for that galveston meet, hope you guys have fun

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Doug what is a price range you are looking for? I know of 5-6 SC's for sale and know a few things about some of them.

Jared you need to hurry up and get back. The track is a blast. There was alot of funny stories about that night.

·
Registered
429 Posts
speed95 said:
Doug what is a price range you are looking for? I know of 5-6 SC's for sale and know a few things about some of them.
Depends on any mods or milage or rebuilds. I picked up what I have pretty cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts