TCCoA Forums banner

'94 4.6 5 speed.....PapaJohn's car

788 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  CDsDontBurn 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys, been many years since I've been on here. Well, last Saturday a truck made an illegal left turn into on coming traffic....ME.

Left driver's door is destroyed along with the rear quarter pannel. The B pillar was knocked in about 1" til it hit the roll bar. I'll find out tomorrow if ins. will total it or not. If they do I will sell the car as is.

I designed the 5-speed setup for the 4.6LX and it also has the Allen supercharger. A beautiful car with only 53,000 original owner miles. I drove it home a couple of miles but in 2nd. gear. Was hard to get the other gears, guess something is slightly bent. The car could be fixed or used for its Aubern 3:55 rear end and drivetrain and other parts.

I should know by Wednesday if they are going to repair the car or scrap it. Even if they repair the car (AAA) I will probably sell it. If they repair it, AAA guarantees the repair for the life of the car.

I will want $4,000 if they total it or $9,000 if they repair it. Its black original paint always garaged. I'm in So. Cal. mrpapajohn2@msn.com

By the way, I added up the mods for the ins. adjuster and they came up to $9,879.20 John

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry to hear that man, without seeing all of the work you put into your car I would have never attempted a 5-speed swap on my car.

#3 ·
Sorry to hear your bird took a hit. Good luck with whatever you do with it.

#6 ·
Sorry to hear! Would you consider parting out, or would you just want to sell the car whole in its either as is or repaired state?

GLWS regardless!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.