TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94/95 Brand New Headlights complete with bulbs!
ordered from discountcarlights.com :thumbsd: and they sent me the wrong ones! :zbash: :bangwall:

cant return them :thumbsd:

if you order on the site the total is $82 for stocking, shipping, and handling. im selling mine for $60.00.

·
Registered
223 Posts
That sucks dude..... I would buy but don't need them

·
Registered
336 Posts
So your saying that they DID NOT send you what you ordered, but you got 94/95 headlights?

THAT IS SOME REALLY SCREWED BUSINESS THERE RUNNING!!:zbash:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know, i argued with customer service for an effin hour and they are telling me all this BS about how computers dont make mistakes, humans do. and the best the manager could do was give me a 40% discount on the 97 tbird headlights that i needed in the first place. i was pissed.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
What does your invoice say? If you bought with a credit card you may be able to dispute the charge. I could see them sticking you with shipping, but they should take back an uninstalled item.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i was thinking about doing that but the headlights are originally 24.24 each so i would only get $48 out of the $82 that i spent for shipping, handling and stocking fees. so i decided selling them would be best

·
Banned
198 Posts
Still Have Them

94/95 Brand New Headlights complete with bulbs!
ordered from discountcarlights.com :thumbsd: and they sent me the wrong ones! :zbash: :bangwall:

cant return them :thumbsd:

if you order on the site the total is $82 for stocking, shipping, and handling. im selling mine for $60.00.
DO YOU TAKE PAY PAL:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts