TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have a brand new never been on car before razzi body kit for a 94-95 cougar/thunderbird. I bought this for my car a while back and ended up getting rid of the car so i still have this. It comes with the front back and both side skirts as well as the hardware to put it on and the driving lights. Im going to let this kit go for pretty cheap compared to what it is that i payed for it which was a lil over a 1000$. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Make a reasonable offer. Also have 3.8 high output alternator.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello, i have a brand new never been on car before razzi body kit for a 94-95 cougar/thunderbird. I bought this for my car a while back and ended up getting rid of the car so i still have this. It comes with the front back and both side skirts as well as the hardware to put it on and the driving lights. Im going to let this kit go for pretty cheap compared to what it is that i payed for it which was a lil over a 1000$. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Make a reasonable offer. Also have 3.8 high output alternator.
I'm in the same scenario with my 92-93 xenon kit which I'm only asking 150 with "0" bites on it so far .

What are you trying to get for it?
What makes it 94 95 only will it work on 97 style?

I'm not seeing a visual issue or difference in using your 94 95 kit on 96 or 97
Is there any? Besides the bulky door moldings on 97

1 - 4 of 4 Posts