TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of 94-95 LIGHTED green visors for sale. Pics will come later. The material is worn off but I have the correct material and can recover them on request. They are 25 plus shipping. If you'd like them recovered in factory material as per my article add another 30. PP fees apply.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=117090

Or I can sell you the material for 20 and the visors for 25 plus shipping and you can assemble it yourself.

If you need the headliner clasp or 2 I have those as well and would throw them in free of charge.

This is the correct exact factory material btw.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a shot the lights and core look fine just need new material which I still ahve

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the second one is jsut dirty not scratched or worn.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you re cover them in the lighter willow green material? I have the cheap non lighted visors
YOu could I don't know if the green lighted casing is any different than that of your year. But in either case you'd never know with them folded up. And even when you fold then down a contrast in green wouldn't look out of place. If you want to buy some willow green visor material and recover these they would look great in your cars years IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts