1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Hmmm... Local.. So darn tempting but I would like a $200 price better then $250

·
Registered
313 Posts
You come cash in hand $200. That might be tempting enough for him to take it. Doesn't hurt to try. I watch it all the time in counting cats and fast n loud. Lol. Money talks.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Counting cars.. Man, I wish I could send my car to him.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Always the 94/95 stuff. Never 96/97 :(

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I do have some concerns with it.. namely, how long would it take to smooth it out for painting and if I could get that mesh that is missing.

Its amazing that someone would pay $600+ for a hood and treat it that way. If it didn't have those port holes, I would have made the offer already. Maybe I need to see some more cars with this hood.

·
Registered
222 Posts
At least you guys can get a decent hood for your cars. There isn't much available for a 94-95 Cougar. You have a choice of a Mach 1 style or old school cowl induction. I would love to have a Cobra R hood.

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
At least you guys can get a decent hood for your cars. There isn't much available for a 94-95 Cougar. You have a choice of a Mach 1 style or old school cowl induction. I would love to have a Cobra R hood.
See this page for the Cougar hoods.

http://www.fiberpartsconcepts.com/1298488.html

If you contacted them about a Cobra R hood for a Cougar they might make you one... It doesn't hurt or cost anything but a few minutes of your time to ask.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sure wish I could find a Ram Air hood around Illinois for my 95, even Indiana maybe Wisconsin, I'd be ok with that for 250.00 or 300.00 compared to the cost of one from SCP even if it wasn't perfect. Oh well there will be a time...

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
You know the one's SCP sells are Fiber Concepts hoods. Buy direct from the link I posted above or contact RobertP who is also a dealer of Fiber Concepts hoods.

I'm sure he could beat the price from SCP.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I might be going for this.. I sent a text message to the guy selling it to see its still around. I asked him if he could have it painted before I pick it up.

The other option is to get an OEM hood that has better paint, which is about the same price. We will see...

·
Registered
253 Posts
You know the one's SCP sells are Fiber Concepts hoods. Buy direct from the link I posted above or contact RobertP who is also a dealer of Fiber Concepts hoods.

I'm sure he could beat the price from SCP.
Awesome I really didn't know that, I will do just that it's my only missing link to my exterior upgrade, next will be interior which will mean spending weeks hunting salvage yards for leather seats and Supercoupes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts