TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is time once again for me to free up some more room at the house so I got to liquidate some of my inventory, I have a 3 piece Xenon body kit has the rear valence and side skirts asking price is $120 bucks for all 3 yep that is all, I will work with you on shipping and packaging if you are out of state, the kit was never installed or painted, and yes I have the front but am keeping for myself, I will be changing to a 95 bumper cover soon and the front was all I wanted from this kit.

I have also a set of rear window louvers made by astra Hammond, these are very unique to the MN-12 Thunderbirds, I have the mounting kit too, they are made from ABS plastic and are flexible and will not warp in sunlight, they are paintable as well but the black finish looks plenty fine. There is one problem, there is a spot that cracked and needs to be fixed, I was thinking some JB weld might do or some other adhesive, when I was storing them one of the items I had must have shifted and fell on them causing the crack, even without fixing it, I can put them on the rear window just fine, it is on the right passenger side. I am asking $60.00 for them and if you need them shipped you will have to give me some time to find a box and some packing material for it and once again shipping is extra. I need to make some money at least.

I do have one advantage of shipping I have a place near my house that goes through all the major shipping carriers so finding the cheapest price is no problem.

Pictures of the items are linked here any questions feel free to ask...http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/ray11214/media/louver_zpsdeb21151.jpg.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well it is time once again for me to free up some more room at the house so I got to liquidate some of my inventory, I have a 3 piece Xenon body kit has the rear valence and side skirts asking price is $120 bucks for all 3 yep that is all, I will work with you on shipping and packaging if you are out of state, the kit was never installed or painted, and yes I have the front but am keeping for myself, I will be changing to a 95 bumper cover soon and the front was all I wanted from this kit.

I have also a set of rear window louvers made by astra Hammond, these are very unique to the MN-12 Thunderbirds, I have the mounting kit too, they are made from ABS plastic and are flexible and will not warp in sunlight, they are paintable as well but the black finish looks plenty fine. There is one problem, there is a spot that cracked and needs to be fixed, I was thinking some JB weld might do or some other adhesive, when I was storing them one of the items I had must have shifted and fell on them causing the crack, even without fixing it, I can put them on the rear window just fine, it is on the right passenger side. I am asking $60.00 for them and if you need them shipped you will have to give me some time to find a box and some packing material for it and once again shipping is extra. I need to make some money at least.

I do have one advantage of shipping I have a place near my house that goes through all the major shipping carriers so finding the cheapest price is no problem.

Pictures of the items are linked here any questions feel free to ask...http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/ray11214/media/louver_zpsdeb21151.jpg.html
I will take the louvers
Whats ur paypal and
Get a quote to 78573
More than likely ill still take them ship will be a bit high just by the size
U may have to ask for a tv box at a best buy or walmart

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also its best to go straight to ups or fedex because the branches or quick pack etc that do all carriers overhcarge you

Im.not on tccoa often but I am on sccoa buy and sell alot
U can contact me on [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
btw that's an awesome price
It is even for the xenon.kit
If I didn't have an SC id jump on it

However id like to see how mine looks with louvers so wanna try for a reasonable price

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts