TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my flasher needs replacing and I have already purchased a replacment. Where is it? I assume under dash, but where? Any help would be appreiciated

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
In your fuse box.

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
93pimpin said:
In your fuse box.
Nope. It's mounted on it's own integral bracket, looks exactly like a relay. Black, square, with a push-on connector. It's near the fusebox, but not actually in it. Screwed onto the dash bracing...if you have autolamps and know where the autolamp relay is, then look next to it and you'll see the flasher.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I was thinking of my Bronco, and I think my old 93 Cougar.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
lh side of the dash , on the brace

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
no it is under left side of dash take of the lower dash panel and kick panel it right above your hood release on the kickpanel easyist way i found to find it was turn on the turnsignals and listen for the tick and follow it .you can feel the relay ticking when you touch it.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
no it is under left side of dash take of the lower dash panel and kick panel it right above your hood release on the kickpanel easyist way i found to find it was turn on the turnsignals and listen for the tick and follow it .you can feel the relay ticking when you touch it.
like i said....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts