TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Where in NY are you?

*edit*

I forgot to add, the part i am looking for is the A-Pillar for the passenger side, color of mine is the light grey 1996/1997 style. The lower part of mine has a hairline crack, only crack on the dash plastic. As well as the driver's side corner defroster, the one that goes onto the window. Same color.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi steve im in Hempstead, long island, ny. zip 11550. I have a few a pillars in grey, it's been awhile since I checked. I have so many parts from lx and scs.. thx tony.

·
Registered
410 Posts
hi steve im in Hempstead, long island, ny. zip 11550. I have a few a pillars in grey, it's been awhile since I checked. I have so many parts from lx and scs.. thx tony.
How about the little defroster vent? Also i just remembered i bought a light panel from you, it is still working 100%. Been a while, your hempstead NY and Tony brought my memory back lol.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy steve I wasn't sire it was u lol. I might have a but not in grey..maybe lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know it's been a while but worth a shot. Do you happen to have any motor mount brackets laying around for 94-97 4.6? If so I'll take em. I'm in NY too btw( belle harbor, queens ). Thanks in advance ,Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts