TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving a 1994 Super Coupe with an automatic transmission, but there's a little problem. It's running an engine code reading "337-EGR Valve Position (EVP) sensor, Pressure Feedback EGR (PFE) sensor or EGR Pressure Transducer (EPT)- signal voltage too high"

I had done an engine swap over the summer and there was a pretty bad exhaust leak from the EGR pipe (from header to EGR disk thingy). Months ago, when the problem first came about, I replaced the EGR Pressure Transducer (that’s what AutoZone called it). The code remained.

This week I sent the car down to my mechanic friend Nick. I told him about the leak and the engine code, he agreed that fixing the leak should fix the code. Today I got the car back, no leak and it ran amazingly. After 30 minutes of driving, the Check Engine Light came on. Once I got home I scanned the codes and the same 337 code came up. The car did not seem to run any different. What should I look at next?

-Allan V

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought, the pipe...its not leaking at all now. I will check the bolt on top but I'm sure that is tight. Thank you, I'll check that in the AM.

-Allan V

1 - 3 of 3 Posts