TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of GREY CLOTH LX seats from my 94 that are in excellent shape. I went with SC seats. Drivers side is power (no lumbar/bolster), passenger side manual. Will sell with or without tracks. All seats are out. I can take pics if anyone is interested.

I prefer to have them picked up due to the PITA shipping.

$25 for the set?

If anyone wants them, I'm in Sycamore.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FREE FREE FREE, I want these mothers out of the garage.

Rails, cushions, trim...come get 'em.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still got the seats. Come get them, they're FREE, FREE, FREE.

I'm sure the track needs to be cleaned up on the drivers seat (possibly lube up the motors too). I did it on my SC seats and they work 100% better. If anyone wants 'em, come and get 'em. I just want these things out of the garage.

This is the only pic I have on my computer, I could go take some pics, but it'll have to be tomorrow.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do you still have them? Also could you travel a little ways south with them if I paid for gas? This may sound funny but are the headrest broken on them? Mine seem to move all around and rattle when I hit bumps. This weekend might be best for me.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have them. I have someone interested in them right now, I'll let you know what happens with that. I could meet somewhere, but it wouldn't be until May. I work ~72 hours a week until May 5 and then I have to move into the new house.

The headrests rattle a little, but every bird/cougar I've driven has had that problem. It's not bad at all, but it is noticeable with the radio off and the windows up (but I never drive like that lol).

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Part them out, that's what I did with the seats from my old 95. You can make a good 80 bucks if the trim, switches, and motor are still good.

-Miller

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Part them out, that's what I did with the seats from my old 95. You can make a good 80 bucks if the trim, switches, and motor are still good.

-Miller

I could, but I'm moving in less than two weeks (along with working ~72 hours a week until May 3) and just want these out of the garage because the woman *****es every day about all the car parts in the garage lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.