TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lookin at a motor from a 94 Mark. I can't remember if they were OBDI or OBDII in 94. Also, the motor has 100k on it. Any idea what she's worth? It was pulled from a recently wrecked car here in AR. It's within easy driving distance for me to go and pick it up. It comes will all accessories, harness and ECM. Lemme know what it should be worth.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They're OBD1...

Worth is relative... I don't think I'd pay more than $300 for a 100k engine unless I knew the owner or maintenance history. Some of the jy that list w/ car-part.com are real proud of theirs... like $1500 proud.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yep, OBDI, i gave $700 for my first 80,000 mile engine (which needed new valve covers and the insurance company gave $1000 for the second one. If it isn't making any valve tick noises, its gotta be worth 500-1000 I'd say. Its got lots of miles left in it for sure, we all know 4.6L's run for ever. Hell, its worth $700+ if you part it out based on my expeirience parting out the one I broke, I got around $700 back out of it and I didn't sell the block and the pan was trashed and we all know those are two parts that are higher demand, I also still have the crank from that engine.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it sold today for $575 in Little Rock. I got too many irons in the fire now anyway. Perhaps in the future. :D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
94 birds were OBDII whats with the mark being OBDI?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts