TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 mark8 torque converter AND OTHER STUFF

2800 Stall Ford Tq For The 4.6 With The Small Bolt Pattern--200.00 Shipped OBO
8 30lb Ford Fuel Injecters Matching Set Need A Few Pintle Caps 100. Plus Shipping Or Best Offer
80 Mm Mark 8 Maf With Wire Conecter And Mean Green Filter --100. Shipped
92tbird Sc Auto Non Egr Eec ---taking Offers
Magnum Powers 3inch Flow Tube For A Tbird Sc 100. Shipped
I Will Entertain Offers
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It Is Stock,for A Mark 8 ,and With My Set Up I Am Getting 2800 Stall Out Of It ,brand New Never Installed
Shipping To New York Will Run About 47 Dollars
Mike

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
859 Posts
There is no way a stock Mark VIII converter will stall anywhere near 2800 rpm in a MN12 of FN10.

Thomas

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no way a stock Mark VIII converter will stall anywhere near 2800 rpm in a MN12 of FN10.

Thomas
I DIDNT ASK FOR UR OPINION,BUT IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOURSELF DOWN AND WITNESS FIRST HAND WHAT MY CAR STALLS AT THEN BE MY GUEST,UNTIL THEN KEEP UR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF
THANKS
MIKE

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
2800 Stall Ford Tq For The 4.6 With The Small Bolt Pattern--200.00 Shipped

A new Marauder converter from the dealership is only $210......

·
Registered
859 Posts
I DIDNT ASK FOR UR OPINION,BUT IF YOU WANT TO BRING YOURSELF DOWN AND WITNESS FIRST HAND WHAT MY CAR STALLS AT THEN BE MY GUEST,UNTIL THEN KEEP UR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF
THANKS
MIKE
I was merely looking out for the other member here who might not be very well educated on this type of converter. I wouldn't want to see someone buy this and expect it to stall at 2800, because it won't.

Thomas

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was merely looking out for the other member here who might not be very well educated on this type of converter. I wouldn't want to see someone buy this and expect it to stall at 2800, because it won't.

Thomas
WELL IN MY CAR IT DOES,WELL I TAKE THAT BACK IT IS MORE LIKE 2900-3000 RPM STALL,ANY INTERESTED PARTIES AREWELCOME TO COME AND SEE IT IN ACTION,AND IF NEED BE ILL SELL THE ONE THAT IS IN THE CAR NOW AND JUST PUT THE NEW ONE IN, IN ITS PLACE
MIKE

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Joker...dude...simmer down. If people wanted to buy from a hostile person, they could have called a particular tooner in Orange Park, Florida.

Pete

·
Thread Killer
807 Posts
It Is Stock,for A Mark 8 ,and With My Set Up I Am Getting 2800 Stall Out Of It ,brand New Never Installed
Shipping To New York Will Run About 47 Dollars
Mike
Brand new, never installed then how do you know what it stalls at in your car??

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Torque Convertor Sold
Thanks Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts