TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother has a 94 thunderbird LX 3.8 L, dark green in color with tan interior, the engine locked up but anything else off the motor that wouldnt be effected is up for sale,the only things im taking off of it is the gauges and the front driver side fender, everything else is up for sale

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
If the front seat skins are in good condition (no rips, etc) I'm interested. How much shipped to 60475?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dorkfish-make me an offer on the radiator and fan combo, shipping for it is $20

signofthecat94- I will look tomorrow when I go get the radiator and fan for dorkfish and I will let you know

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
signofthecar94- sorry it has been raining and snowing here and I havent had a chance to go look I will let you know as soon as I can, again im sorry

·
Registered
362 Posts
looking 4 rear windows exterior trim and front windshield trim, the roof rail inserts?? also how is the headliner?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be goin to my bros house tomorrow
Reckmann- I will look at the exterior trim for you, the headliner with trash when he got the car, we already ripped it out

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my brother said he is still parting it out, but if anyone wants to buy it for $300 he will sell it like is

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
interested in the doors as long as they are solid

zero

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump.....pending sale on doors,fan,and seat skins, everything else besides the gauges,and driver side fender are still up for grabs

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for clearing that up for me rednsilver94sc

1 - 20 of 49 Posts