TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 SC parts and 95 Mark VIII LSC parts FOR SALE! AWESOME CONDITION!

Here is a list of items I am currently selling off of my 95 Mark VIII LSC and my 94 SC. These are the ONLY parts currently fpr sale, but more will come in the near future. Pricing is not firm on every item, but will give you a idea of what I am initially thinking. Email me or call me if you have any questions:

[email protected] or 443-864-9144

Thanks

SC PARTS:
SOLD$300.00 for rear bumper cover
$150.00 for front bumper cover (is flawless)
SOLD$200.00 for ground effects (all 6 pieces)
$200.00 for complete dash assy. less A/C controller (includes complete dash wiring)
$35.00 for passanger fender (right side)
$50.00 for hood (less hinges)
$200.00 for custom trunk lid (body work has been done to shave trunk lock and "ford" emblem. Area w/ body work has been primed only) email for pics.SOLD $300.00 for engine
$50.00 per side front spindles (includes rotor, caliper, spring, firm ride strut, and upper and lower arms) - NO HARDWARE
$35.00 for strut tower nuts and bolts (All four, 2 per side)
$40.00 gas tank. Includes pump and sending unit
$175.00 per comlete door with shaved door handles and hinges (less mirrors and interior trim panel). Includes int. handles and glass w. regulators. No solonoids or actuator motors are included with shaved handles, this is an SC door.
$120.00 front wiring harness w/ 53 pin connector (includes under hood fuse box)
SOLD$100.00 Computer and wiring harness
$70.00 5 speed drive shaft
$25.00 for 5 speed trans block off plate
$45.00 MAF sensor
SOLD $45.00 complete exhaust (factory SC) from manifolds to tailpipes
$200.00 for complete power moon roof with glass, seals, motor, wiring, and switches. Will supply whole roof for same price if you want to add moonroof to your non-moonroof car if local pickup
$40.00 firm ride controler computer
$75.00 for moon roof headliner
SOLD$25.00 for rear bumper (this is the impact beam and the absorber)
SOLD$100.00 for the folding rear seat (gray leather... good shape but small area of stitching is loose at the top)
SOLD $25.00 for luggage shelf less third brake light housing
$35.00 for sway bar, brackets, and factory end links
$50.00 for manual trans radiator
$40.00 for A/C lines
$20.00 per side power mirror with wiring
$50.00 for set of polished head lamp housings (no corner lights)
$10.00 ea. for factory corner lamp housings
$35.00 for set of 4 LX tail lights (L.E.D. panels partially out on left side)
SOLD$40.00 per quarter glass
$25.00 for all seatbelts (gray)
$150.00 for set of 16" SC wheels, includes tires with partial tread and center caps. Wheels need to be refinished
$50.00 rear windshield with defroster (if can be removed with out cracking)
$25.00 for SC ignition wire box
SOLD$70.00 for SC console top (automatic top with hand e-brake notch)
SOLD$200.00 for factory 5 speed transmission
$40.00 (set, all four) for firm ride shock sensors and pigtails
$50.00 steering rack
$30.00 power steering pump complete
$20.00 for alt. and pulley
$35.00 for 1995 LX air bag
$50.00 for pass side 1.5" axle
$50.00 front subframe
$45.00 for accessory brackets and idler pullies
$20.00 used clutch
$50.00 5 speed flywheel

OTHER PARTS FOR SALE (Lincoln Mark VIII LSC) exterior parts in Pearl White, light gray interior parts:
- will ship, buyer pays shipping...

$250.00 front bumper cover
$300.00 rear bumper cover
$800.00 16" CHROME wheels and caps with 4 tires (a lot of tread)
$125.00 moon roof headliner
$250.00 gray leather rear seat
$200.00 console (complete)
$50.00 power mirrors with wiring
$50.00 auto dimming rear view mirror
$75.00 Complete trunk interior trim includes deck lid carpet
$25.00 fuel filler door
$100.00 per fender (straight)
$150.00 trunk lid
$75.00 left tail lamp housing with chrome trim
$75.00 right tail lamp housing with chrome trim
$125.00 center rear light/reflector with chrome trim
$100.00 right head lamp housing with chrome trim
$100.00 left head lamp housing with chrome trim
$150.00 chrome grill (good chrome)
$150.00 per complete interior door panel
$100.00 complete luggage shelf including 3rd brake light
$75.00 rear bumper impact beam and absorber
$75.00 front bumper impact beam
$75.00 factory CD changer (not a dealer installed unit)
$75.00 A/C controls
$50.00 factory stereo head unit
$45.00 DOHC engine cover
$200.00 factory aluminum hood
$150.00 per power front seat with rails, motors, and wiring

Potential buyers ... please be prepared to send a deposit to reserve your parts purchase. These items will not have "dibs" called on them. Parts ship to the first person who arranges payment and holds part with a non-refundable deposit. So in other words you will be resposible to show hoe serious you are about buying an item. I will not accept an verbal agreement to sell you a part under the condition that you will have the money in three weeks (not unless you make a non-refundable deposit.)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
additional items

The mass air meter has not been sold ... I forgot about that, and I am checking tonight and pulling items under the luggage shelf. There may be JBL audio components in the car that I haven't pulled. I'll know more later.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new 94 SC parts available...

- 5 speed drive shaft $70.00
- Complete factory exhaust w/ gutted cats., from exhaust manifolds to tailpipes
$50.00
- MAF sensor
- EEC with or without harness
- brake booster $25.00
- brake master $25.00
- Front right and left arms, spindles, calipers, and rotor (rotors should be turned)
$75.00 per side

E-mail [email protected] for shipping charges. Prices are negotiable. Thank you.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Parts for sale (94 SC, and 95 Mark VIII LSC)

5 speed fly wheel is also for sale.

Items listed will appear on e-bay soon if you would like to bid on any of these items. Reserves will be set at the above indicated prices.

Thanks,

~Mercy

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The gray SC seats are gone, and the Seats in the Mark VIII are probably not going to be shipped unledd the buyer understands that the shipping cost is probably arounf 80 to 100 bucks for such a large item at it's weight. Also ... items that large will incurr a "handling" fee because if the difficulty associated with obtaining boxes which are large and sturdy enoug hto ship such an item. Please realoze ... I am a just guy like everyone else wit ha job and all that. I do not do this for a living.

Thanks,
~Mercy

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
do you have the doors from the Mark VIII? I'm looking for the door handles (outside) and all hardware that connects them on the inside of the door.

-Josh

·
Registered
974 Posts
you wouldn't happen to have the beauty cover that goes above the headlights do you? It needs to be in really good shape, mine is almost perfect. But I've got a hole in it from when I got pissed and slammed a tool down!! lol What are you looking to get shipped to 02790 if you do have one?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark VIII doors...

The mark doors will be sold complete. I am not going to part out the handles from the door. The doors are being sold complete for $300.00 each less side mirror and interior trim panel only.

The doors will include handles, glass, and motors. Also, the doors will not be avail. until after the interior is stripped from out of the car.

Thanks,

~Mercy

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
headlight trim cover/panel...

Yes, the head light "beauty cover" is avail. The cost is $75.00 plus the $14.00 shipping to you zip code. Contact me if you would like to purchse this part. There is nothing wrong with this panel, and it should be an exact replacement to the condition of your existing panel, less the hole.

Thank you,

~Mercy

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update...

For those of you who know they will want some of the Mark VIII LSC parts. If you do not see the items listed above, do not worry. Keep checking in because that car will be parted out in full about 3 weeks from now. I need to be able to move it t o the pad it will reside on while it is being parted out, and I can not do that until the SC is gone. The last of the parts which are to be removed from the SC should be gone in the next 2 weeks, and then the shell is to be hauled off, and the Mark put in it's place. There the majot parting out will begin.

Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts