TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the good news about this is it has the black insert at the bottom lip below where it reads thunderbird sc and isn't cracked from the yards folly. I want to sell it cheaply because I think the prices people think its worth are funny. So I'm pricing this to move for someone who wants that rare SC look if they willing to do a little work to fix the underside where its not perfect.

THe bad news is the under side has been warped a little because the yard decide to squash it and set it on a flat wheel they use to hold the cars up, however it is not as bad as I even thought it doesn't show very much. A heat gun will fix it if you can use one of those. I have pics of it but I found it hard to really show the misshapen damage clearly but this isn't a perfect bumper nor will I ever find one if the yards keep squashing them.

The price is $75 plus PP fees of 3.5% and if you want to ship this I will do it but I warn you its gonna be through fedex and be at least $100. I shipped a dash as cheap as possible through fedex which is roughly the same size and weight and it was 100 to go to California. If someone wants to drive up and get it local its $70. Don't ask me to meet you anywhere with it either or else its $15 extra so please make it to my house within the times I am available to get the best deal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts