TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to be parting out a black 94 thunderbird V8 with tan leather. so is anyone is looking for some interior parts or anything else just let me know. if your interested of a part and i will get a pic of it for you.

·
Registered
457 Posts
price for the fuel filler hose and trans dipstick tube shipped to 32507?

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Headlights / front corner lights condition? Any damage or discoloration?

Owner's manual?

Either PM me back or post up here is fine, too.

·
Registered
457 Posts
N/M on the dipstick tube too....found that this morning too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headlights / front corner lights condition? Any damage or discoloration?

Owner's manual?

Either PM me back or post up here is fine, too.
i dont have the headlights. i only have the 96 clear corner lights brand new in box. may have the owners manual would have to check.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
i dont have the headlights. i only have the 96 clear corner lights brand new in box. may have the owners manual would have to check.
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have one that came out of my 95 LX (radio that is) It's the am/fm/cassette player that came stock with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pcm

been looking for a good pcm / ecm for our 94 tbird 4.6 code 4-18a-r10, got one that is good?
where exactly it is located? was not planning on tearing the car apart but if it is easy to get to than i will get it if u need one. i think it is still good the car has been off the road for like 4 years and had some mice living in it so not sure what they did to some parts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
baturner0

my bad.....the cruise control switch/button.on/off.. the air vents will pop out, using a flat screw driver to the top middle area.,,,John

·
Registered
2 Posts
where exactly it is located? was not planning on tearing the car apart but if it is easy to get to than i will get it if u need one. i think it is still good the car has been off the road for like 4 years and had some mice living in it so not sure what they did to some parts.
the computer is on the passenger side behind the foot panel.about to the left of the glove box ,looks like a aluminum box with a large conector on the botom.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts