TCCoA Forums banner

94badbird, go away.

3K views 51 replies 15 participants last post by  PileOfGeorge 
#1 ·
Wow! Good on you for sticking it out with the build still. I may have been a contributing factor for Rob being so busy. I dropped my 98 GT off to him for a PI swap last year.
Damn, dude must be swamped to take a year to do a days job.i read alot about Robs work on here, looks like he's the go to guy..
Wish I knew someone decently close to do work on my cars...

#2 · (Edited)
You're such a ******* idiot.

How many of these cars have you turned into scrap now?

I've never actually seen you Add to one; they just end up being trash.

Do us all a favor, and shoot yourself. You know you want to.

#19 ·

You're an example of the "Why we can't have nice things" crowd.
Cant remember. I lost count, but somewhere around 15 ?? Im sorry.

Ban me, idc...you dumb **** !
Been there, done that .. oh wait, im not the bad guy this time ?? Don't worry bro, I got your back.

Sorry about your thread, TM.
No youre not.

On a positive note it is very entertaining read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I have lost 90% interest in my Tbird or "helping people" .. Im just here for the entertainment. :wink2:

#3 ·
Damn, that's harsh.

Al

#4 ·
Damn, dude must be swamped to take a year to do a days job.i read alot about Robs work on here, looks like he's the go to guy..

What!?!?!
Your wife musta slept with the neighbor last night huh buddy?
I was saying how busy the guy must be..
But you wanna take a crack shot for no reason chump ?
You small dick child, reread what I wrote, how was that insultive to anybody fucktard,I was stating how busy the guy must be?
Check your wife or real source of ur misdirected b.s..because I don't play little type war games chump..

#5 ·

What!?!?!
Your wife musta slept with the neighbor last night huh buddy?
I was saying how busy the guy must be..
But you wanna take a crack shot for no reason chump ?
You small dick child, reread what I wrote, how was that insultive to anybody fucktard,I was stating how busy the guy must be?
Check your wife or real source of ur misdirected b.s..because I don't play little type war games chump..
Speak across the net as you will but I bet ur a ***** in person..syfu n keep your **** to your self..
Ban me, idc...you dumb **** !

#7 ·
Sorry about your thread, TM.

cougar1997xr7, or 94badbird, currently:

I've been thinking about going thru and digging up all the stupid **** you done here over the last dozen years, and posting it as a Sticky, to show what mods are dealing with from idiots like you.

You're an example of the "Why we can't have nice things" crowd.

We have a list of accounts we've tied back to you, and searching stupidity is easy...

And those last videos had your name attached, lol. At least the one you use everywhere.

#8 ·
And lol I wreck more these than anybody ..lololol I read on here constantly about you guys blowing engines,transmissions or wrecking the whole car in a crash..
I just the other day, ruind my 1st engine ever in these that I can say actually 100% my fault ..
But geez, I give Rob props and then I get pooped on..lol

Any pics of the befor and after led light upgrade mr.monkey?

#9 ·
I'm not taking part in the name calling or anything, but I didn't have much money to throw at my car when I spun the bearings in it two years ago, but I pieced together a new motor in 6 months, had it ready to drop in within 8 months, and then had issues getting friends to help me at the end of last year, and the winter was too cold to mess with it. Once i get back from vacation, I'll be finishing mine.

The majority of us to break things, blow motors, etc. But we don't toss them away, we fix em, or we hold onto them till we can fix them.

Again, not jumping down your throat here or anything, but the comparison you're trying to make isn't valid in my opinion.

#10 · (Edited)
Damn, dude must be swamped to take a year to do a days job.i read a lot about Robs work on here, looks like he's the go to guy..
And lol I wreck more these than anybody ..lololol I read on here constantly about you guys blowing engines,transmissions or wrecking the whole car in a crash..
I just the other day, ruined my 1st engine ever in these that I can say actually 100% my fault ..
But geez, I give Rob props and then I get pooped on..lol

Any pics of the before and after led light upgrade mr.monkey?
To answer your question; No before pictures but I'll get some after pictures. They're very nice. LED's are great.

I told Grog that I was surprised at his attack out of the blue. I don't condone suggesting suicide.

As to Rob, well, building and swapping an engine isn't exactly a "days job" but yea, I wish he'd have put more time into it sooner. He's got a family and other obligations I understand. It worked out OK as I didn't exactly have the money required at the time that the motor blew anyway.

Anyway ... Yea, you've been through more than your share of MN12's and now an FN10 than most of us here combined!

As to your status here... Well, the moderators over the years have banned you repeatedly to no avail. I've never seen someone come back for more so many times. That's not to say you won't end up getting banned again ... and we'll figure you out soon enough if you set up another account. If you put half the effort into figuring out how to properly maintain one of these cars that you put into circumnavigating the numerous bans then well, you might have a car you can actually use for more than a year or so before destroying it. Ahhh, I'm wasting my time here.

Sell that shell of a Mark VIII and move on to something other than one of our beloved MN12/FN10's please!

#13 ·
Going back as far as 2010 he's had usernames:

cougar1997xr7
cougarkidxr7
coolcatXR7
cougarkid1986
UsesRiceForOil
easyASmn12
OptionalStang
coogarbooger
4point6
94superfake
Frankenbird

... and now

94badbird

You can look up the threads and posts under any of those usernames and see a distinct pattern of stupidity and destroyed cars.

#12 · (Edited)
That would be telling.

Legion sounds better, lol.

More to come.

And I'm not married, or will I ever be. :)

#14 ·
I have absolutely no input for this thread, but I can say that reading it reminds me of sitting at the sophomore lunch table in Highschool and luckily for me, Most of those conversations were left there at the end of the senior year 1992.

#16 · (Edited)
I have absolutely no input for this thread, but I can say that reading it reminds me of sitting at the sophomore lunch table in High School and luckily for me, Most of those conversations were left there at the end of the senior year 1992.
Agreed. I deleted these posts when they first showed up in my re-build thread and I was going to leave it at that; one of the other Mods dug them up and started this thread with them.

As you can see we've repeatedly tried the ban route with this guy so now we're taking a different approach.

I remember a day when there was more than one of this kind of person frequenting the boards. BigJohnny comes to mind, lol.
Reminds me of these guys too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aSUF7-xQHrA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15 ·
I remember a day when there was more than one of this kind of person frequenting the boards. BigJohnny comes to mind, lol.

#17 ·
On a positive note it is very entertaining read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 · (Edited)
cougar1997xr7 Had the bulk of the posts, and most of them are gone. The threads and posts are a mirror image of 94badbird, same goofy ways of spelling, incessant thread starting, asking questions he already asked inconcentant descriptions, blatant lies etc. Many of the other names were very brief and didn’t get many posts out before it was clear to the mods they were duplicate accounts.

These are my recollection of cars trying to be hocked for trade from these various accounts and craigslist(Milwaukee shows up here so I often got a good laugh reading them), often for a SN95 Mustang:

Red 1997 Cougar - clapped out and deceased

Red 4.6 swapped 94 SC(formerly rmfk13’s car) - whereabouts unknown

Red 93 5.0 Cougar - side skirts added for some reason, whereabouts unknown

Green 1997 32v swapped Thunderbird - whereabouts unknown

Black 1994 Supercoupe - clapped out, broken and deceased

Tan 1994 LX - clapped out, whereabouts unknown

Black 1998 LSC - clapped out, deceased for all intents and purposes

Edit: I see there’s a new ad up :tongue:

https://up.craigslist.org/cto/d/1998-mark-8-lsc/6622577916.html

Engine threw a rod taking in a little water during our flood..
115k miles and everything works still, minus the rod knock.
Car has LOTS of extras on and in it..
1000$ sound system alone !
Any ford 4.6l dohc 93-98 motor will fit directly in or can fit 5.4 dohc and 96-98 cobra motor ( same as current one minus the intake and cams)
Also if you ebay off the parts there's a goldmine in these cars I just don't have a place to strip it down or put another engine in.
Will do 600$ without the brakes,rims and aftermarket sound system (have stock still)
Bolded for :rofl:

Oh yeah and so much for trying to convince us for the past year that this Mark had Cobra intake cams based on butt dyno evidence - “96-98 cobra motor ( same as current one minus the intake and cams)”...

Mods are: cobra cams, cone filter ,exhaust , heavy duty cop,cone filter and superchips tuner ..
Oops!

#24 ·
"How can there be Sharks in Space?!!"

"How do they do anything they do??!!" - Sharknado ??

#28 ·
I watched the Falcon Heavy launch the next day. I wasn't around for Gemini and was too young for Apollo. I can imagine the Falcon Heavy launch was every bit as inspirational as those launches. We are truly in a new age of space exploration and cars that don't need brakes. lol

It's on my bucket list to take my family to watch a future Falcon Heavy launch live.

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

~5TH DIMENSION

#29 ·
My father did some of the programming for the Gemini modules.

#38 ·
What did he do to get banned if you don't mind my asking?

#39 · (Edited)
If you have to ask you really haven't been paying attention.

It's against club rules to set up multiple accounts.
It's against club rules to set up another account after you've already been banned from a previous account.

We let him stick around this time for a little while strictly for entertainment purposes. Yes, the mods flamed this guy (technically in violation of the rules) however, he shouldn't have been here to begin with therefore all bets were off.

Specifically; he recently bought another non-MN12 car (as detailed in post #26 of this thread) so, ultimately, it was time for him to go ... again! There are other forums out there for that platform that he's welcome to frequent.

Forum Rules Excerpt said:
TCCoA USER / MEMBER ACCOUNTS

Each person is limited to one account unless authorized by an administrator

ADMINISTRATOR / MODERATOR RIGHTS

TCCoA administrators and moderators will frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of these rules. Messages that are in violation can and will be deleted or edited without notification.

TCCoA administrators and moderators reserve the right to ban any user, at any time and for any reason.

Interpretation of rules is at the soul discretion of TCCoA administrators and moderators

... Read the Forum Rules in Full HERE

#42 · (Edited)
Yes, the mods flamed this guy (technically in violation of the rules) however, he shouldn't have been here to begin with therefore all bets were off.
International waters. ;)

FWIW, if he acted like a grown up and learned a thing or two in the interim period between his original and most recent account, he could have stuck around indefinitely as far as I’m concerned, duplicate account violation or not. MOST people mature after 7 years, but no, he immediately started off post padding to get marketplace access to hock junk parts most of us throw in the trash(which tipped us off to it being him in the first place, he did it with every account he tried), using the same grating vocabulary like “shur” or “lmafs”, spreading **** tech, and starting thread after thread for advice he never ever heeds in the end.

I have had him on ignore for the last few months after he started PMing me whining after I bluntly told him my honest thoughts after he started bashing Don Lasota because his “mods” he told him he had didn’t match reality. I got burned out on the entertainment value right then(though Grog certainly didn’t :tongue:), I don’t know about the rest of the forum.

Edit: I do like TM’s thinking, I’m certain this is the first time in TCCoA history we banned someone for buying a non-MN12 lol

#43 ·
Not arguing any of the points, was just curious what the straw that broke the camel's back was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.