TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Yes, the mods flamed this guy (technically in violation of the rules) however, he shouldn't have been here to begin with therefore all bets were off.
International waters. ;)

FWIW, if he acted like a grown up and learned a thing or two in the interim period between his original and most recent account, he could have stuck around indefinitely as far as I’m concerned, duplicate account violation or not. MOST people mature after 7 years, but no, he immediately started off post padding to get marketplace access to hock junk parts most of us throw in the trash(which tipped us off to it being him in the first place, he did it with every account he tried), using the same grating vocabulary like “shur” or “lmafs”, spreading **** tech, and starting thread after thread for advice he never ever heeds in the end.

I have had him on ignore for the last few months after he started PMing me whining after I bluntly told him my honest thoughts after he started bashing Don Lasota because his “mods” he told him he had didn’t match reality. I got burned out on the entertainment value right then(though Grog certainly didn’t :tongue:), I don’t know about the rest of the forum.

Edit: I do like TM’s thinking, I’m certain this is the first time in TCCoA history we banned someone for buying a non-MN12 lol

Not arguing any of the points, was just curious what the straw that broke the camel's back was.

The one that got me was the Flood video, and the aftermath.

I've known better than that since I was 12 or 13, and riding dirt bikes; and even then I didn't have to test it for myself.

Some people you just can't reach...

smh...

The one that got me was the Flood video, and the aftermath.

I've known better than that since I was 12 or 13, and riding dirt bikes; and even then I didn't have to test it for myself.

Some people you just can't reach...

smh...
Taking another look at the situation:
* While at first I thought that it's not necessarily directly good for the environment that he's killing a bunch of tbirds, if you take a look at the broader picture and take into account the age of the car population he's terrorizing it might actually help us all that he's killing off these 15+ year old 100K+ mi cars instead of keeping them on the road. Think of it as a one man cash for clunkers program.
* Even if you don't believe in global warming, his constant vehicular churn IS good for the economy. His money is going into circulation instead of sitting in his bank acct. I do feel a little bad for his family though; spending all this cash on cars means there's less money for college funds, etc.

-g

Actually what did him in were the numerous times he got banned padding his posts to gain marketplace access :rolleyes:

Contact a forum admin (rodeo joe) to set you up
I'm presuming that you are saying it would be a wise idea to contact rodeo joe for marketplace access? Or are you saying I should ask him to issue me a ban as well? Or is Rodeo Joe a Chrysler dealer? I'm very confused... :laugh:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.