TCCoA Forums banner

95 4.6 part out (96 PI Intake, no heads)

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Hoffa65 
#1 ·
It'd be easier to list what I dont have available first, and than list what I have that's worth mentioning. Anything I dont mention, please ask. Would be shipping from 80919, any prices will be "+ shipping".

The car got hit by a stray Honda out in the urban wilds. Thankfully (somewhat), the impact was pretty much all on the drivers side headlight and a portion of the fender.
Airbags did deploy.

What I dont have:
Dashboard
Steering wheel.
Divers side front suspension
Radiator/Fan Shroud
Cylinder heads
Headlights
Factory stereo
Anything body/brace related really near the impact... everything is bent. Including the hood.

I have the full air intake and throttle body assembly from a 96 Thunderbird 4.6

Includes:
The lower intake $80 ($100 with the crossover and bracket)
Fuel lines and fuel rail, (the plastic portion and hose connecting to fuel rail needs replaced.) 40$
Throttle cable. $15
96 intake tube. $15
EGR tube, still connected to the manifold. (Not in picture) $80
An excellent condition SCT XCal2 tuner $100
I'd be interested in selling the entire kit at once, and would ask $280+shipping as a bundle deal.

I also somehow came across a Xenon spoiler. It's in decent condition and its flaws are repairable. I'd ask $50, plus shipping.

Brand new 'Bestest' starter $30+ shipping.
New harmonic balancer $20+ shipping
New water pump, $25 plus shipping.
And anything else off of the car that anybody would be interested in.

I have pictures of most everything I listed, and just want most of it gone right away.

See less See more
#9 ·
Forgot to mention the throttle body itself. $35+ shipping and you'll get the cable too.

Figured I'd include a picture of the tuner as well.
Forgot to mention the throttle body itself. $35+ shipping and you'll get the cable too.

Figured I'd include a picture of the tuner as well. View attachment 37201
Hi Jerrrad,
I am interested in all the parts. Are you also willing to sell the PCM? Please PM me, I am in 03301 and have a 95 in need.

#6 ·
It'd be easier to list what I dont have available first, and than list what I have that's worth mentioning. Anything I dont mention, please ask. Would be shipping from 80919, any prices will be "+ shipping".

The car got hit by a stray Honda out in the urban wilds. Thankfully (somewhat), the impact was pretty much all on the drivers side headlight and a portion of the fender.
Airbags did deploy.

What I dont have:
Dashboard
Steering wheel.
Divers side front suspension
Radiator/Fan Shroud
Cylinder heads
Headlights
Factory stereo
Anything body/brace related really near the impact... everything is bent. Including the hood.

I have the full air intake and throttle body assembly from a 96 Thunderbird 4.6
View attachment 37200
Includes:
The lower intake $80 ($100 with the crossover and bracket)
Fuel lines and fuel rail, (the plastic portion and hose connecting to fuel rail needs replaced.) 40$
Throttle cable. $15
96 intake tube. $15
EGR tube, still connected to the manifold. (Not in picture) $80
An excellent condition SCT XCal2 tuner $100
I'd be interested in selling the entire kit at once, and would ask $280+shipping as a bundle deal.

I also somehow came across a Xenon spoiler. It's in decent condition and its flaws are repairable. I'd ask $50, plus shipping.

Brand new 'Bestest' starter $30+ shipping.
New harmonic balancer $20+ shipping
New water pump, $25 plus shipping.
And anything else off of the car that anybody would be interested in.

I have pictures of most everything I listed, and just want most of it gone right away.
Would you be interested in selling the alternator bracket only, I have the other parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.