TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, i'm just wondering what a 4.6l Bird would sound like w/ Dual Fart cans.. Or even w/ the duals running into 1 exhaust tip Fart can..lol Like Ricer style. haha anybody heard this before???

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
The sound may not be as crisp / nice as with other setups ... but it will not have the characteristic 'rice' sound you're thinking about.

That depends on the engine itself ... design ... air flow characteristics ...

What does this have to do with modular V8 Tech?

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Kleckner said:
It makes me sad that anyone would even consider putting fart cans on a poor T-Bird.

:(
Man, you couldn't have said it any better. Actually, if it weren't for the noise police, no Bird, or ANY V8 car, for that matter, would need mufflers of any kind. One of the most beautiful sounds is that of a V8, especially when idling or accelerating at full throttle.

·
Registered
694 Posts
LOL. Fart Cans on a Bird HAHA. I bet it would sound mean. Definetly a new and unique look ;). I dont know any bird or cougar with ricer muffs. Try it dude. By some 4 1/2 inchers LOL. It'll sound like a fatass hornet :D. Lata playa.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
there's a v8 cougar i've seen a few times in the next town over from me that has two fart pipes on it. it has a huge *** spoiler too. i feel sorry for the car every time i see it.

Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts