TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contemplating selling my bird and unused parts for her. Just don't have the time for it anymore. I have massed quite a bit of unused brand new parts in the boxes but just do not have the time to do the work. The brand new parts are.
Moog problem solver LCAs and UCAs. Uppers have zerk fittings.
Ford oem parts are stabilizer bar links, tie rods both inners and outers. Energy suspension, poly swaybar bushings, tie rod bushings.
TBSC strut rod oem bushings and custom sleeves(not cheap). Transmission from 97 bird. Jmodded and put all new seals in it including pump gasket.
Torco 2200 stall torque converter.
Ford OEM Flexplate to fit the converter
12 quarts of merconV
Mandrel bends exhaust set up with x pipe. 2.5" with jegs deep tone mufflers.
The bird itself is a green 95 4.6 with around 100k on her. Brown leather interior. Pretty clean car just needs these parts installed and she can be on the road. Currently runs and drives but has a bad transmission. I move it around up and down the street once a week to keep it from sitting. I am willing to sell everything for 1500$. I will not ship. Currently located in Buffalo NY area.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Contemplating selling my bird and unused parts for her. Just don't have the time for it anymore. I have massed quite a bit of unused brand new parts in the boxes but just do not have the time to do the work. The brand new parts are.
Moog problem solver LCAs and UCAs. Uppers have zerk fittings.
Ford oem parts are stabilizer bar links, tie rods both inners and outers. Energy suspension, poly swaybar bushings, tie rod bushings.
TBSC strut rod oem bushings and custom sleeves(not cheap). Transmission from 97 bird. Jmodded and put all new seals in it including pump gasket.
Torco 2200 stall torque converter.
Ford OEM Flexplate to fit the converter
12 quarts of merconV
Mandrel bends exhaust set up with x pipe. 2.5" with jegs deep tone mufflers.
The bird itself is a green 95 4.6 with around 100k on her. Brown leather interior. Pretty clean car just needs these parts installed and she can be on the road. Currently runs and drives but has a bad transmission. I move it around up and down the street once a week to keep it from sitting. I am willing to sell everything for 1500$. I will not ship. Currently located in Buffalo NY area.
How much for the exhaust? Pics?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts