Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
John Grant
9324 NE Colfax ST
Portland, Or 97220
503-674-0293

[email protected] is the paypal

Well after much consideration after receiving this from my recent uncle who passed, that with all my current projects going on I just won't have the time available to complete the build he had planned.

So with that said I will be parting out many performance parts and such. I am also up for selling as a complete package.

Here is the car, I don't have any front end pics, but its straight and doesn't have any damage

Powersteering pump $35

Rear hubs $55/ea

Ignition MSD 8241 $100 or $150 w/ plugwires

Brand new Passenger side headlight

Meziere Electric Waterpump $350 obo

MK-93 1993-1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6L Telorvek EFI Harness $550

I have a transmission here that I don't really have a whole lot of detail on. I know that when he was alive he and I had a talk where he had mentioned he had recently had this transmission fully rebuilt and the whole 9yds. I do not have any receipts and was unable to find one. $obo

Kooks header 1 5/8" primaries 2.5" outlet brand new $500

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,452 Posts
http://forums.tccoa.com/announcement.php?f=20

Sir William said:
People selling in the Cars or Parts for Sale forums must have a minimum of 50 posts to sell flat out. Anybody with less NEEDS to post their name, city, state, and zip publicly (within the post) and give their full contact info to at least one moderator including street address and phone number.

Users with less than 50 posts will either find their thread locked or deleted. Depending on the mood of the moderators.

Anybody who's legit won't mind at all. The would-be-crooks will balk and run...in which case we trash the post/thread. Sound like a winner? Good.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,452 Posts
Thanks bud, but I have already been in contact with Joe and the mods and have gotten approval to put these for sale threads up. Thanks for your concern but I am a legitimate Fabrication Shop owner and wouldn't dream of ripping anyone off.

Thanks
Thanks. :)

Very rarely do people follow the proper channels here... :rolleyes:

·
̇
3,701 Posts
sentraman said:
I will be parting out many performance parts and such. I am also up for selling as a complete package.

You should probably mention that those are Mustang hubs in the 5 x 4.50 lug pattern..

;)

Rayo..

·
Super Moderator
12,425 Posts
What size KOOKS?

They're either 1-7/8 primaries into 2.25" collectors or something like 2" primaries into 3" collectors.

PM sent about the E9SZ-3A140-A and - B bushings.

I think the 2318 /2319 and 7069 / 7070 bushings are the matching set to the bushings mentioned above. If they are I'll double my offer for both sets.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Do you have just the ignition switch? That's all I need! XD

·
Registered
743 Posts
Fascinating. The Pacific NW is a weird place for Birds, or even any type of pony car for that matter. Got a list of prices for the suspension bits and bushings?

...and this uncle wasn't from Bend, was he?

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,266 Posts
So where are the performance parts?
Ill take all the bushings.
$50.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How much for the drivers side mirror and shift indicator bulb socket shipped to 21740?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fascinating. The Pacific NW is a weird place for Birds, or even any type of pony car for that matter. Got a list of prices for the suspension bits and bushings?

...and this uncle wasn't from Bend, was he?
Actually, this bird came from Canada. I took a trip up about 3mo ago and loaded up the trailer and truck.

Bushings would love to sell all of them. Especially if you are local i'll make an even better deal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.