TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this in case anyone in NC is interested in a black 95. Looks nice overall, except for extreme fading on the bumpers only. The back one is really strange, as if it was swapped out because even the sides are faded. It also appears that they spent 30 seconds applying silicone to the violin case.

Obviously, some "adjusting" needs to be done on the price. If you're interested, have to play the waiting game.
1995 Ford Thunderbird 2 Door Coupe | eBay

Al

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'd like a look at that odometer. See If that trip meter is all 0's. Had cracks in the banjo on my 94. They way it made the computer dump fuel I thought I needed cats. Still had the duct tape on it when I sold it.

·
Super Moderator
12,080 Posts
$6,500 is crazy. That car is worth about $4K IMHO, even with the low mileage.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It sold on eBay - I wonder for how much? No mention if it was a Sport or not - see trunk spoiler. It looks like an add-on spoiler.

Glenn

·
Registered
13 Posts
I own a 95 LX just like this one. I've owned it for close to 10 years purchased from the 2nd owner. The only difference there is no rear spoiler and has red cloth interior (Firethorn) but has most options except rear discs and traction control. It has 130k on it and has many new parts, mostly front and rear suspension and of course a rebuilt speedo with the improved gear. It has the usual paint fade but I had a professional touch-up on the roof and bumpers a few years ago.

As far as value is concerned from what I see in the value guides, Kelly, Cars etc. its worth less than $2k but I would suspect the value would be increasing but nowhere near $4-6.5k. Occasionally I think about selling it but if the book value is only around $2k and I have maintained and invested in it then its less expensive to keep it.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This car's back up for sale, same price. Must have had a buyer wig out.

Al

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it looks like the bumper cover was replaced with a faded one.

Al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts