TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
337 Posts
damn ! glove box strut still work or drop all at once ? im also looking for 1 or 2 original
upper radiator hose spring clamps.

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'll check the glove box next weekend. I'll also check if the clamps are the same as my 5.0. If they are, I already have those off.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'll try to stop tomorrow and look at it. Thinking it's not in great shape but very useable.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do you still have interior parts? I need the passenger door piece that the buttons mount in and driver's inside door handle and the piece that the glove box latches to.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Do you still have interior parts? I need the passenger door piece that the buttons mount in and driver's inside door handle and the piece that the glove box latches to.
I'm going to try to get up there to start pulling the car apart in the next couple weekends. I'll check those parts. Most everything is/was a 20 footer in this thing. A few items are nice, though.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
IMG_20210128_155601520.jpg IMG_20210128_155628387.jpg IMG_20210128_155641704_MP.jpg IMG_20210128_155621001.jpg

Console top in decent condition. After pulling this I saw someone asking for one on FB, and asking about the heat vent tube. I do think that is on the car as well, and must have been swapped in at some point. I can verify if anyone had interest.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm not too picky, whenever you get around to it. Shipping to 66040, thanks.

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'll likely keep the regulators until my build is done to make sure mine are fine. Probably fall before I know that. And I'll let you know if 69/99 backs out

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
passenger seat is interesting. im still wondering if those seats are 94-5. there is no power lumbar button,
which was standard
Definitely not standard. We've had a 95 and 97 T-Bird, and a 96 Cougar, all with power driver's seat, but no lumbar adjustment in sight. And my 95 was loaded.

I see your pics of the lumbar adjustment on your Cougar, I'm jealous!

Al

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Unfortunately the trim piece is junk, but I could check if the lumbar actually works. Just not sure how much shipping would be on the upper seat. And maybe the lumbar is in front of the cushion and not within? I've never looked.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm not too picky, whenever you get around to it. Shipping to 66040, thanks
Still need the door handle and passenger side trim? I'm finding mismatched colors in this thing as it has some 96 Cougar seats and trim and a t bird wheel. When I get home I'll take some picks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
damn ! glove box strut still work or drop all at once ? im also looking for 1 or 2 original
upper radiator hose spring clamps
Seems to be some life left in the strut. It's not perfect, but it's not lose either. I did get those clamps off. Touch of rust on them. Let me know if you're still interested.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Key set with ignition switch, door tumblers and truck key / lock?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Key set with ignition switch, door tumblers and truck key / lock?
Ok, so I forgot to get the trunk tumblers. I'll try to get back to the car to get those. I must tell you though, this car had a mismatch stuff in it. It had a Tbird steering wheel and column, so it has a Ford ignition key, mercury for key and different ford trunk key. Up to you if you want 3 different keys. That said, I do wonder if the ignition tumbler can be reset to match the door key, or vice versa. Up to you, just wanted to make sure you knew that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks Seth,
I got a new ignition cylinder set and I don't even have a trunk key. With enough lock tumblers I should be able re-key the doors to match the ignition key. I think it's a code "B" going by the number 6 pin (4.70 mm). if the price is right I'll take the whole lot.

·
Registered
96 Thunderbird LX
16 Posts
View attachment 41787 View attachment 41788 View attachment 41789 View attachment 41790

Console top in decent condition. After pulling this I saw someone asking for one on FB, and asking about the heat vent tube. I do think that is on the car as well, and must have been swapped in at some point. I can verify if anyone had interest.
Interested in that console top with two cup holders and heater tube please! Is that out of a 97 model? ( thought that was the only year that had it). Also how is the back of the rear seat if gray leather. Mine has tears in it. Let me know :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Interested in that console top with two cup holders and heater tube please! Is that out of a 97 model? ( thought that was the only year that had it). Also how is the back of the rear seat if gray leather. Mine has tears in it. Let me know
I assume it is, based on what you said. The tube and everything is there. It's up at my parents house, so next time I'm up there I will grab it. The back seat was junk. Something was spilled on it that I couldn't get out. I think it was out of a 96 Tbird, iirc. This thing was interesting with all of the different parts.

I'll let you know, but think all of the console stuff is good.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts