TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
96 Thunderbird LX
16 Posts
I assume it is, based on what you said. The tube and everything is there. It's up at my parents house, so next time I'm up there I will grab it. The back seat was junk. Something was spilled on it that I couldn't get out. I think it was out of a 96 Tbird, iirc. This thing was interesting with all of the different parts.

I'll let you know, but think all of the console stuff is good.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
337 Posts
i doubt if you want to get involved in this, but i need the fuel delivery line that runs
from the front of the fuel filter , up under the r fender liner and springlock connects
to the r fuel rail on a 94-5 4.6 bird or cougar. willing to pay.also the plastic protector block
that houses it just forward of the filter. would also take the glove box strut and rad hose clamps. for more info, call me at the shop-815-734-4033 or wifes cell eves-815-985-2077.
thank you for any help !! irv toms

the line im showing got crushed right ahead of it. ended up with
a plastic repair line. want to put it back to stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
i doubt if you want to get involved in this, but i need the fuel delivery line that runs
from the front of the fuel filter , up under the r fender liner and springlock connects
to the r fuel rail on a 94-5 4.6 bird or cougar. willing to pay.also the plastic protector block
that houses it just forward of the filter. would also take the glove box strut and rad hose clamps. for more info, call me at the shop-815-734-4033 or wifes cell eves-815-985-2077.
thank you for any help !! irv toms

the line im showing got crushed right ahead of it. ended up with
a plastic repair line. want to put it back to stock.
Hey Irv,
I'll have to take a second look, but I'm fairly certain I had to cut one of the lines as the spring lock was froze. The rest of the fuel lines look great. I don't know if you can fuse a new plastic line with the spring lock back into the line or not.

If so, I'd be glad to help you out.

Also, I do have the strut and clamps for you somewhere in my garage.

Let me know!

·
Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
337 Posts
have already repaired lower section with plastic. need the whole thing .could use the plastic cover at the frame rail ahead of the filter though.let me know.

Reactions: Zep5.0
41 - 44 of 44 Posts