TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out this beauty after many loyal years of service. Tons of rare parts. KONI shocks are spoken for already by another TCCoAer...I can arrange a fight to the death over them.:smile2: Let me know what you are after.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I await instructions for that fight to the death!!!

** Beats on chest in **

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
WWF announcer voice:

" TCCoA Cage match live at 11, tickets are on sale now.

You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll just need the Edge!! "

(Folding chairs, timing chains, and control arms with cam sprockets welded on are banned as weapons in the cage, please make a note of it.)

:)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
WWF announcer voice:

" TCCoA Cage match live at 11, tickets are on sale now.

You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll just need the Edge!! "

(Folding chairs, timing chains, and control arms with cam sprockets welded on are banned as weapons in the cage, please make a note of it.)

:)
Noted! Other weapons allowed? If so, I'm planning on using a frayed throttle body cable, driveshaft, and a serpentine belt with a brake rotor tied to it as my weapons. I may use a rear LCA as a shield.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
May I suggest a front LCA ground into a pointy shank? Fight to the death, prison style.

SN: Those front calipers would look good on my 98 GT. :rofl:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Can't think of any specific parts that I'd want, nice car though. Would ask about the wheels if mine was hub-swapped.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Why are you parting it out?

·
Super Moderator
12,070 Posts
His BMW was recently totaled (through no fault of his ... it's a long story).

He was raising money to rebuild it. However, I'm not sure if he's still planning on parting out the Cougar.

Attachments

·
3,734 Posts
That's pretty FUBAR.

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Noted! Other weapons allowed? If so, I'm planning on using a frayed throttle body cable, driveshaft, and a serpentine belt with a brake rotor tied to it as my weapons. I may use a rear LCA as a shield.
There's a medieval fair here twice a year; I may make some "repurposed armor."

A rear hub and axle welded solid would make a nice Mace...

I have a chromium steel pole about 6 feet long by 1" thick that I do pole arms training with; that would take someone off a horse permanently, lol.
Great for training, too heavy for a weapon, I'm no Dolph Lungren, lol.

I have actually 'trained' Kaatu to sit on my shoulder while i walk around, with an aim to dress him like a Parrot for one of those. :)
Kaatu is a large, 15lb gray tabby.

(Cat-2, but I was watching "The day the earth stood still" when he adopted me, so I got creative. He already answered to "Cat", so it wasn't a stretch for him, lol.)

·
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
TR-3650 from a 2007 Shelby GT. I more or less helped him build his car here and there over the years.
That is more or less the setup I'm planning on going with mine.

I've made a list of parts I need, but I'm unsure of some of the finer details. Like for example, the length of hose from the reservoir to the master cylinder, and from master cylinder to slave cylinder. The type of hose material (rubber, steel, other?). What type of flex plate, what clutch, custom drive shaft length (I have 3.5" x 65.5" from another post), what shifter was used, speedcal.

Basically, I need that car's 5spd parts for my 5spd swap....LOL.

I already have the pedals, master cylinder, and shift cover.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since I like to watch the world burn I’ll bite. Initial TCCoA bid I gathered was $700, allow the blood bath and shanking to begin. This is for all Four KONIs with lifetime rebuilds if you go through me. If you are partaking, post KONI then your bid.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
$700 for the Konis....yea, I'll pass. Granted, it's for all 4 of them.

I'm really drooling over the 5spd hardware though...bad timing for me TBH.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

Items up for grabs at the moment:
rear cobra rotors
rear caliper relocation brackets
10" rockford fosgate sub in closed enclosure
Class D Kicker monoblock amp
Blaupunkt 420 BT head unit (bluetooth)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts