TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Rotors are off and ready to ship $30 plus shipping for the set, also have the front 03 cobra hubs for sale now. $120 shipped.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rear hubs for sale as well?

I need all 4 hubs, front and rear spindles (i have a 91) and any brake parts you still have. let me know price shipped to Iowa...

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
In another thread you spoke of a "1500hp rated subframe". Is this available?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
In another thread you spoke of a "1500hp rated subframe". Is this available?
Yes it is, it would come as a whole assembly as follows:

Welded/powdercoated rear sub frame
Powder Coated Cast Iron LCAs
1500hp DSS pro-level axles w/ Porsche tri-pod joints.
Delrin subframe bushings
Delrin Knuckle bushings
33 spline outer hubs in 4.5" pattern
31 spline inner to diff.
8.8" Cast iron diff with cobra diff girdle, 3.73 FRPP gears, 03 cobra trac lok w/ carbon fiber clutches.
beefy differential mount and poly front bushings.

$3,500 in parts alone. Make me a deal too good to refuse.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I need all 4 hubs, front and rear spindles (i have a 91) and any brake parts you still have. let me know price shipped to Iowa...
I could only do the front two as the rear ones are proprietary and matched to the 1500hp axles I have on the car, unless you want to buy the whole subframe assembly too. Let me know if you're still interested in the front two.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Yes it is, it would come as a whole assembly as follows:
How many miles and years are on the compilation? I would not be able to make a reasonable offer today, but possibly in the spring..... interesting...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
How many miles and years are on the compilation? I would not be able to make a reasonable offer today, but possibly in the spring..... interesting...
The whole assembly has about 500 miles on it. I had a blower electrical issue with the car shortly after the new upgrades, which meant no heat/AC so I pretty much hard parked the car.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Found me a spicy gem. I have ONE NOS Mercury Keyless Entry Remote brand new in the box/packaging. Has the Mercury emblem on it. I'll take $40 shipped for it.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Found me a spicy gem. I have ONE NOS Mercury Keyless Entry Remote brand new in the box/packaging. Has the Mercury emblem on it. I'll take $40 shipped for it.
@Woodman may be interested if he's still in search of one.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,392 Posts
No, and an ARC actuator won't turn the adjustment on a Koni.

Konis have Manual Ride Control. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
I sent him a text message telling him to clean out his PM inbox. He'll get back to you soon I'm sure.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts