·
Super Moderator
10,313 Posts
"Front, back, and side to side"...

:D

·
Super Moderator
10,313 Posts
I could just see one of our cars with ground bouncing hydros in it; it could probably bounce off the ground as high as our heads...

At least four, or maybe five times before it totally collapsed in the middle and disintegrated. :rofl:

I have a set of panhard bars plus other bracing that I bought from JL and racecougar; but I wouldn't even think it could deal with that; it would rip the bolts and welds out. The bracing is stronger than what it's welded to. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,766 Posts
I could just see one of our cars with ground bouncing hydros in it; it could probably bounce off the ground as high as our heads...

At least four, or maybe five times before it totally collapsed in the middle and disintegrated. :rofl:
:D http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=85409

I have a set of panhard bars plus other bracing that I bought from JL and racecougar; but I wouldn't even think it could deal with that; it would rip the bolts and welds out. The bracing is stronger than what it's welded to. :D
Panhard bars? those are a solid rear axle thing :confused:

·
Super Moderator
10,313 Posts
That is still the #1 post I've ever seen. :) Except the Cobra guy with the water hose, if that was real. :D
That's not the special bus, it's the special cart...

Panhard bars? those are a solid rear axle thing :confused:
WTF do I know what to call them, lol.

EDIT:
These: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=140720

They are the braces that go from the front to the IRS frame, and the part that goes to the k-member.

I also have the rear STB as well, that racecougar made.

I also have a JL Front STB, unmounted, that I bent.
I have a press now, need to fix that.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts

Ive seen quite a few Tbirds on hydros .. mostly in the mid to late 1990's, but never seen one used for hopping. Those cars that get over your head tend to be vehicles with frames and a bunch of extra reinforcement.

Tbirds with air suspension isnt very far off from the factory Mark VIII's with air. I dont see what any of that has to do with hydros ( other than the FBSS reference )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts