TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i've got a 93 sc that is going to be down for a while and a 95 lx v8 that is just begging for the rear cover and side skirt. with the rear cover fit with car with a dynomax cat back installed on it?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I think it should fit, but the exhaust would be shooting right onto the bumper cover which wouldn't be too good for it..

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
the pipes turn down right? as long as there doing that it should be fine. I think the SC exhaust had more of a longer turndown to clear the side skirt and so that you could see it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, it's got the turn downs on the mufflers on the rear, i guess i could go measure the ones on the sc and see how they compare. just didn't wanna crawl under it, thx for the help

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
no worries, i had the same trouble on my 89. Except i was putting an SC exhaust on a stock bumper, and they hung down an inch too low. Looked a little funny. Just as long as you dont mind you exhaust tips being "hidden"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone one have this this setup one a lx, i have the dynomax cat back kit. i would like to know before i start to swap them. i don't want to cut anything.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well Im going to try this one myself shortly (95 LX with SC bumper cover)

Im not afraid to bust out the sawzall though to chew some holes in the SC bumper. I do fiberglass as part of my job so Im up for the challenge!

Ill put up some pics when Im done.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am in the middle of this swap as well. I have MagnaFlows and I have done some preliminary measurements and I might have no probs. Has anyone else filled in the lettering on the bumper and how did you do it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts