TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete 95 motor and trans with a mark viii converter and flex plate. This is almost everything you need to get a 94-95 rolling chasis up and running. I do not have the engine harnass. Motor has 200K on it as well trans. The converter has something like 30K on it. Motor did consume some oil but either way this is a good strong motor. I am looking for best offers. I will not seperate at this time unless you want the whole trans setup or the whole motor. Also I will not ship this is pick up only or perhaps we can arrange a meeting. Thanks.

Will

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Good luck, I'm trying to get rid of a 94 4.6, same deal runs good but high mileage, and no one seems to want it. I had it on ebay twice for $20 with the wiring harness, computer, and everything, and I can't seem to get rid of it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured it would be a hard sell. I see so many roller chasis on here thought I would have thought some one would want it. Sad part is I could junk the motor for more then I could sell it for.

Will

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I just sold my 1995 4.6 Engine locally on Craigslist, the engine only had 55k miles on it though .. a Mustang guy bought it, I made $500.

- Dan

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am parting the motor out tomorrow, heads and intake going to scrap yard anyone interested in the front cover, fuel rails, injectors, oil pan, oil pump or shortblock. Let me knwo thanks.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I gave my 95 motor away.I felt that there was no money to be made off of it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aluminum is $1.10 a pund so the heads and intake have to be about 80-100. Then mild steel is $0.07 a pund so thats about $32.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I'll give ya 25 shipped for the Mark 8 flex plate.

·
Registered
255 Posts
if your looking to part it out i need the pan and the the oil pump. give me pm thx

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pm's sent. Anyone interested in valves, lash adjusters, roller followers, valve covers, springs timing cover, cam gears etc. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
how much for all of the lash adjusters shipped to 89129?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Do you by chance still have the front cover available? I bought one on ebay and it turned out to be the wrong one.

Thanks,
-Kris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts