TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So being that the 95 car is wrecked with obviously more damage then I want to fix I guess it is time to pull some parts off of it. Here is the deal. I am seeing what parts you all are interested in and I am waiting on a call from the insurance company monday to see if they are coming out to total it. Obviously its totaled.

I did find a 96 car I will most likely buy and swap all my goodies over to.

So here is what will not be for sale. The motor will NOT be for sale or anything on the motor. The transmission is NOT for sale, Nor the diff,driveshaft or springs, exhaust, ect ect. Mainly this is exterior and interior pieces. Air bags are popped and the front end is destroyed.

The Xenon body kit is unharmed though with no cracks. Just a lot of scratches.

Rear spoiler with working LED but has a small crack on the side that no one can see unless you look close.(Pics to follow.)

95 SC tail lights will also be for sale. LED's all work.

Interior pieces are all good except for the seat trims.

Side mirrors (tan in color)

Trunk/deck lid

car has premium sound so if you want the amp and harness let me know.

Doors are rustfree

Has sunroof but I think either the track or motor causes it to move slowely, Glass is good.

Pretty much anything from the doors back is good.

Also as long as this other car has rear disc I will have the rear disc set up off my car for sale too. Brand new calipers.

190lph walbro fuel pump used 15k miles on it

96-97 fuel rail

96-97 throttle cable

Stock npi heads 96-97

Remember I am waiting to hear from the insurance company first so after mondaysih everything should be good to go hopefully or at least I will have a better idea of when I can start shipping stuff. Pics upon request. Will be sent from my cell phone so if you want pictures PM me your phone number.

Anything you need thats not listed let me know. I'll let you know if it is good shape.

Thanks

-Larry

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
"Has sunroof but I think either the track or motor causes it to move slowely, Glass is good."

Out side seal in good shape Pic:confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Xenon body kit

I might be interested in the hole package, based on asking price and (OMG:() the shipping.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seal is good. It never leaked one drop of water.

I would rather sell the Xenon kit as a whole. If that doesnt happen then I will sell it in pieces. Make offer on all parts. I have an idea of what I want for the Xenon kit. Make offer and I will let you know if you low balled me. Also you are responsible for shipping costs.

Thanks Larry

·
Registered
87 Posts
Its your kit, you tell me what you got to have for it. P.M. me if you wish to keep negotiations privet, encase we can't come to an agreeable deal.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hows 250 plus shipping sound for it?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also keep in mind I will be flexable on these prices. I dont know what any of this stuff is worth hence the "offer" part. PM me with interest. If needed I will post my number and I can text good pictures to you.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interior

The interior is tan and black.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Upper and lower window trims (if they are in very good condition)? I am not sure how easy it will be to ship those.

·
Super Moderator
11,859 Posts
Plastic Seat trim pieces if they're tan and in good shape, especially the passenger side, I'd be interested. LMK.

Thanks.

-Ron

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry ron the seat trims were broke long ago. Its the only thing on the car that is broke as far as the interior goes.

If I can ship a body kit I can ship window trim. As soon as the insurance company sees the car everything will be coming off the car. So place the orders now.,Make reasonable offer on what ya need guys. Also I have for sale 2 gauge clusters. 94-96 style one with scotts faces on them and the other stock. Pics as soon as I get a camera.

I am buying a 96 Tbird I saw today so the SVO bird will live again.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

TTT
Sale is pending on the complete body kit. Lots of good parts still guys. Stuff will go on ebay. Tell me what you want. MAKE OFFERS!

-Larry

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey bud, looking the sunroof trim piece below. Let me know if you have it and how much. Thanks:

This is the trim piece:

Broken clip in the back:

This is what the clip is supposed to look like

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill look. Is the trim mounted inside? Mine looks different but I havent pulled anything apart yet. All parts are make reasonable offer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just so you know, I do not want the rear fin, if that helps you out. Just the four piece kit. bump for ya.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts