·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black 95 auto sc tan leather interior up for parts

titanium 89 sc

and other tbirds lincolns cougars etc up for parts

if you need a part post it up ill be there all week

(i swiped the cluster console top and supercharger) i bought them for myself but i would sell for the right price

·
Registered
140 Posts
The 95 is the motor and tranny any good if so how many miles? The 89 do you know if tranny is good and whats the milage? what junk yard is it i live in michigan might wanna go there and get some other items.

·
Registered
290 Posts
How's the side front seat panels that hold the power seat switches? I need both, but really need the passenger side with power seat switch openings off the 95 with tan interior.
Mike

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
<< what junk yard is it i live in michigan.... >>

+1, I need to get a driver's seat motor for my wife's 2001 Windstar! Yards near me don't have any - they've been picked through pretty good because of the "cash for trash" thing. I'm in Westland.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 95 is the motor and tranny any good if so how many miles? The 89 do you know if tranny is good and whats the milage? what junk yard is it i live in michigan might wanna go there and get some other items.

i have no clue what theyre in the junkyard for both were not in an accident so im guessing mechanical failure the 95 had 125k miles on it

the 89 had no trans

the cars are at taylor auto salvage in taylor michigan

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<< what junk yard is it i live in michigan.... >>

+1, I need to get a driver's seat motor for my wife's 2001 Windstar! Yards near me don't have any - they've been picked through pretty good because of the "cash for trash" thing. I'm in Westland.
im planning to go tomarrow i can get one for you

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can get you a set for 150 shipped they will come with the hubs still on them and anything else still left bolted on

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
i have no clue what theyre in the junkyard for both were not in an accident so im guessing mechanical failure the 95 had 125k miles on it

the 89 had no trans

the cars are at taylor auto salvage in taylor michigan
So you are the SOB that is taking all the good parts. :zbash: Stay out of there . :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts