TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I purchased my 95 t bird back after it had been wrecked, I have been transplanting most parts onto my cougar but it still does have full blue interior and good doors and trunk if someone is interested in anything, not really sure what most is worth not much I would rather get it to someone who needs parts than just junk the car, just let me know what ya need and I'll check to see if I got it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
How the hell did the airbags not deploy from that hit!

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
I sure do wish you lived closer. I'd make you an offer to buy the entire interior.

Free bump.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was looking headlights are still use able will just have to take factory adjusters off your head lights

Attachments

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Please clean out your PM box! We must have a conversation...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
INBOX is cleaned!!!!!!!!, Wiseman I am in central Illinois 20 miles north of Effingham.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Timing cover and valve covers?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Timing cover and valve covers?
Timing cover has a couple stripped out bolts for oil pan and there is some marks from when crank pulley hit the cover from the wreck i am keeping the engine the passenger valve cover has a pretty big gouge in it so there really not worth in anything,
Im Keeping
Motor
Trans
Rear End
Front and Rear suspension
Brake Set up,

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Does the car have keyless entry? If so, how much for the body harness on the driver's side of the car that runs to the trunk, and the control box in the trunk, along with the fobs if you have them?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Dang, wrong time of year. How long is the car hanging out in the garage? Interested in both doors if I can get them swapped out.

Are those rims Mustang bolt or 5x108?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
does the car have rear disc or drum? if disc I'm interested in the driver side knuckle. Also interested in some of the exterior window moldings if you can remove them without damaging

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it did have rear disc but i switched it over to my cougar so drum brakes are whats on it now, Those are mustang wheels but they are also no switched over to my cougar most of all the brakes and suspension were switched to the cougar. I do have the upper rear window trim the lower sold already, its in great shape i replaced both in 2014 with NOS trim pieces.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
How about the keyless entry body harness and controller from the trunk?

·
Registered
35 Posts
parts needed

I need the trim piece on the left rear quarter panel (door ding guard).

Is the steering rag joint in decent condition?

Please let me know

·
Registered
235 Posts
Are the door panels the same between Thunderbird and Cougar? If so how much for the passenger side door panel?

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,265 Posts
Brake proportioning valve, if its not broken.

The one in front of the battery mount.

Rick

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
How about cluster surround and radio surround panels? I can tell you how to remove them without breaking anything. Would need to be shipped to 77469

1 - 20 of 31 Posts