TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone, so my 95 sc when it gets warm and I step on the pedal the car will jerk hesitation like its struggling. But if I let off and drive normal everything is fine. Looking for answers. I already changed the cam position sensor and was told to change the ignition control module now. Also this wasnt an issue b4 I had the transmission rebuilt. Soon after I got the car back is when the issue started. I took the car back to the transmission shop several times and they put a new fuel pump in and redid the spark plugs and wires etc with no luck. So if anyone can help please thanks paul

·
Administrator
8,248 Posts
Hi Paul,

First of all, welcome! :)

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your Super Coupe. You said this problem started after you had the tranny rebuilt so right now you're throwing money at. It's possible it's not related to the rebuild, you said it's an auto. Someone with more knowledge might help you more than me. Throwing any codes?

Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul,

First of all, welcome! :)

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your Super Coupe. You said this problem started after you had the tranny rebuilt so right now you're throwing money at. It's possible it's not related to the rebuild, you said it's an auto. Someone with more knowledge might help you more than me. Throwing any codes?

Joe
No codes have been thrown

·
Super Moderator
7,692 Posts
Ignition control modules are common issues on the 88-93 SC’s, but not on the 94/95s. If it only happens at certain throttle inputs, it could be a bad throttle position sensor. Also the single most common cause of all SC drivability issues is vacuum leaks, so I would go over all the vacuum lines and intercooler hoses and everything to make sure it is all routed and sealed properly.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Check to make sure all pipe connections from the supercharger are tight. A leak there could do exactly what you're describing.

Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts