TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96/97 fuel lines from filter to rail. Dan has 5 sets left. Our price $97.37. Get em while they are hot. Just thought I would let everyone know.

Have fun,
Rob

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
List was like $160, so he's giving us the best price he can.
Only other option is the salvage yard.

Rob

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Call your local dealer and ask him how much they are, last time I tried it was a little over $200. Dealerships suck!!!!!!!!!!!(except Joe Cooper)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
Call your local dealer and ask him how much they are, last time I tried it was a little over $200. Dealerships suck!!!!!!!!!!!(except Joe Cooper)
Good save :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I have gotten PMs and such, I will explain further for the newer members not familiar with Dan.

I do not own these lines. They are at Joe Cooper Ford in Oklahoma City (close enough) 800-266-6049. I had read where some folks were looking for them and happened to be talking to Dan Newman, their parts guy and our parts God :bowdown:. So, I asked if he had any left. Thus the informative post.

These lines are brand new OEM parts. Dan looks out for us and gathers all the obsolete MN12 parts he can.

Ford doesn't make these lines anymore, or the 97 console top with cupholders. So Dan bought up the supply just for us.

I am not complaining about the PMs and such (I just don't check em often enough). Please feel free to contact me for anything. I was a little vague, and wanted to clarify things.

Happy swapping,
Rob

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Those of you pondering the swap, I'd personally recommend that you get them new.

These are not items you want kinks or unintentional bends in, so unless you are pulling them out of a car yourself and can ensure that you are careful doing such, I'm thinking it'd be a better idea to spend the money and get this part new.

Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts