TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do i buy them? i see auctions on ebay for them for $49.99 but they are from pro car parts.com and i've heard they suck to deal with. Anyone have any other sources for the 96/97clear corners. thanks.

Frank

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
96-3.8lx said:
i got mine from www.sounddomain.com they are APC, and were $35.
how long have you had them for? how are they holding up, any leaks, cracks, etc? Thanks for the reply.

Frank

I

·
0 Posts
procarparts.com

I ordered clear lenses for my 96 bird from procarparts.com. Although they work like a charm, they do cost more than on sounddomain, and be prepared to wait a while to get them shipped. Took me about 2 weeks using ground delivery. They also aren't too quick with the communications from the time you order/pay, to the time they acknowledge your payment, and then the point at which they ship it. (2-4 day span for that).

Good luck.

ice_nyne

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
fdawg93lx said:

how long have you had them for? how are they holding up, any leaks, cracks, etc? Thanks for the reply.

Frank
actually, they are just sitting here in my room...I havent had time to install them yet.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
got mine from procar, paid 39.99 won off of ebay, got them within 7 business days. yea it took a while to get but. i didnt care.

·
Registered
71 Posts
This is for 96-3.8lx you said you ordered Apc's from sound domain. When? I am not doubting you or maybe I am. I ordered Apc's from pepboys and found out later they were back ordered is what they said. SO I looked everywhere and got the same B.S. Finally I called APC in California myself and was told they have not been released yet, They told me the corner lenses are still in the process and develpment stages. They said maybe in about a month. That was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. So who is full of it? SHould I try again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts