TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96-97 Cobra R hood NOW ON EBAY.

Selling my 96-97 cobra R hood in primered white. Bought this a while ago hoping to put it on my 94 but never got around to it. The hood was used when I bought it and it had already been installed in a car. The latch part of the hood was damaged by the previous owner, but the hood is already set up for hood pins. Im including a brand new set of hood pins with the hood. Im also including all parts to do the 96-97 headlight conversion so its a perfect combo for 94-95 birds. So u get, 96-97 hood, set of brand new hood pins, 96-97 stock headlights and corner lights and 96-97 header panel. $500 picked up. Any questions PM me or email me.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Would you be willing to split the hood from the lights and header panel and ship it? If not that's OK too.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
yo hydra... if you don't want the lights and panel. i might take it

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im willing to separate the hood/hood pins from the late model headlight kit, but I really dont want to mess with shipping one of these things.

·
Registered
601 Posts
If James is willing to buy the Lights and Header panel would you ship it then? You'd just have to ship everything to my place and then I'd get the stuff to James

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you don't end up buying it Hydra then I will. I just got done doing a 97 Mark VIII motor swap into my 95 bird and it already has the head light conversion done to it! How much for just the hood?

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
let me know also if everything falls thru

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would take $350 for the hood alone. This weekend i'm gonna call up a friend of mine to see about the possibility of shipping since there are several people interested in that. Again, my preference would be for pick up and if anybody does pick up they would take precedence, but i'll look into shipping.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hoping to get a shipping quote from my friend by this weekend...still i'd prefer pick up. Bump!

·
Registered
188 Posts
hoping to get a shipping quote from my friend by this weekend...still i'd prefer pick up. Bump!
Whats your Zip I just want to get an idea of how far a drive it would be?

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
Im still here if the deal for the hood falls thru...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MD 20724, sandwitched South of Baltimore and North of WAsh DC.

·
Registered
188 Posts
MD 20724, sandwitched South of Baltimore and North of WAsh DC.
Yeah its a thousand miles from me so driving up there is out of the ?.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ship it Greyhound.

I had a trunk lid shipped to me by them. It was AWESOME, and VERY CHEAP!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
having problems gettin in touch with my fiend and the whole shipping thing. Hood and headlight conversion kit still available together or separatelly, but MUCH prefered pick up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
having problems gettin in touch with my fiend and the whole shipping thing. Hood and headlight conversion kit still available together or separatelly, but MUCH prefered pick up.
still willing to buy the whole lot of it if you can arrange the shipping to me, let me know

Ron

·
Registered
188 Posts
I still got dibs if Hydra doesn't want it as long as you can find a way to ship it!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts