TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In great shape, crated up and ready to freight at buyers expense. Buyer will have to make all arrangements with shipping company of their choice, I can drop it off at the dock of most the big freight companies. $375obo
It'll get wrapped in plastic before shipping.

Estimated shipping weight: 55-60lbs.
Dimensions: 64"x60"x7"
Shipping out from OKC, Ok
-Justin McC.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is it possible for you to post a dead-on front picture of your car with the hood on it (without the grill), preferably a larger sized one? Thanks very much!

Michael

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it possible for you to post a dead-on front picture of your car with the hood on it (without the grill), preferably a larger sized one? Thanks very much!

Michael
These are the only other pics I have of the hood on the car that I could find on my computer.

would you be willing to meet? if so how far towards KS would you be willing to go?
Well I'd have to get my hands on a truck but if you're serious I could meet you halfway. Price would be $375 firm since I'd be burning around 20 gallons of gas roundtrip. Google shows the hwy 177 & I-35 exit in Braman, Ok to be halfway between Yukon, Ok and McPherson, Ks. It'd also be a good time to snag any other big parts bumpers, fenders, spoiler, electric seat tracks, etc etc since you wouldn't be paying shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
523 Posts
i will gladly vouch for stinkfist, i recieved my parts very quickly and well packaged

if it wasnt the ram air version id be all over it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stinkfist,

Thanks very much for posting those additional pictures. Your car look awesome. What hood are you replacing this one with?

Michael

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stinkfist,

Thanks very much for posting those additional pictures. Your car look awesome. What hood are you replacing this one with?

Michael
Yep, parting it out. I've already replaced the hood with this one :tongue:

The hood is the only aftermarket part left on the car, the rest is just factory odds and ends.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow, that new hood really makes it look like a different car!

Michael
Yeah no kidding it almost looks like a jeep.....lol

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
If I had the 375, I'd drive to OK city and pick it up myself... I need a hood and always loved the Cobra R's. (with our without scoops)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Love to, but Christmas season has any and all extra funds tied up. :( If its still around in 2011, I'll give you a holler.

·
Registered
433 Posts
same with christmas and the new school semester. maybe I can beat you too it in Jan :zdevil:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hmm any way you can check shipping to 27127. Opened ot back up at work mine have to hit up a few hours :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think shipping in general will be anywhere from $80-$150. Iirc I paid $125ish shipping when I bought it from scp. Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements with the freight company of their choice as long as there's a dock in Okc. You pay shipping upon pickup with freight.

·
Registered
623 Posts
wow im surprised this hasn't sold already.

·
Registered
605 Posts
It will fit his car now he converted it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.